25: moon base

A pink Lion charged down a hill, the Amethyst, Pearl, and fusion riding on his back while The Steven, Peridot and Labradorite was in his mane, grabbing onto his hair and hoping for the best as the beast created a portal to the Diamond base.

The ride through the portal felt terrifying for Labradorite to say the least, traveling through portals at alarming speeds while she's only holding onto hair would definitely be nerve wracking for a gem like her.

"Pretty cool right?!" Steven asked through the whirring of magic, only for Peridot and Labradorite to scream in terror, hopefully the crystal gems wont make Peridot and Labradorite do this again.

Once Lion leaped out of the portal, he slammed into a wall and went right to sleep. "Lion? Are you okay bud?" Steven gets out of the lions mane and stepped infront of his sleeping face while the gems caught their breath.

Peridot growled, getting out of lions mane while helping Labradorite out aswell. "Get me out of this furry freak-" Dispite Peridot's best efforts, she slipped and fell on her back with a 'Ow!' Making Labradorite get off the pink animal to check on Peridot using her gem as a light source.

"Aw Lion you've earned your naps for the week." Steven cooed, petting the pink furry animal, completely disregarding the fallen Peridot. "We made it..." Pearl mutters, using her gem as a flashlight. 

"It doesn't look like the moon." Steven comments, only for Amethyst to run up to a door. "Hey look over here! I think it's a door!" Amethyst says, pressing a button that automatically opened the door.

The air immediately was sucked out while Labradorite had to dig her feet into the ground to stop from flying out into space. Amethyst removed her hand from the bottom and the doors immediately closed. "Yup! We on da moon!" Amethyst confirmed, turning around with a look in her eyes.

"Amethyst, please don't blow us into space!" Pearl yelled with a stressed look, until Steven started laughing.

Everyone looked over to where Steven's voice could be heard to see him floating up into the air with a joyest smile. Steven floated to the ground and repeatedly jumped back up into the air again.

"Look at me! I'm a moon boy!" Steven cheered as Labradorite lit up. Labradorite summoned her wings and flew up into the air, copying Steven's slowed movements.

Peridot looked away from the awestruck sight when Amethyst whined about not being a moon boy

Peridot looked away from the awestruck sight when Amethyst whined about not being a moon boy. "We're gems, we're a space-faring race designed to conquer other worlds." Peridot remarks with a slight smirk.

"Our physical forms adjust automatically to the gravity of any planetoid." Peridot explains as Amethyst sat up. "Awe, Lame!" Amethyst whined, looking off to Steven bouncing about, Labradorite copying him from a distance.