10:Beach-a-palooza!

Labradorite sped off in a random direction, clutching her gem. That was a close one... but that means Peridot was right. These gems only want to shatter her. Just as they did to her friends...

That's right! She needed to find Peridot! She'll keep Labradorite safe! Labradorite soon stopped. But where was Peridot?

Labradorite looked around. How did she get to the former Communion hub? Labradorite must've ran really far.

With a sigh, Labradorite started to walk in a random direction again.

"Hey you!" Labradorite looked at the direction of the voice seeing a blacked out figure.

"Ugh! Identify your gem type?"

The figure asked pointing to the gem on Labradorite's navel. Labradorite looked down at her gem. "Labradorite." She answered.

"Phew, I'm glad I found you." Peridot came from the shadows, hopping on one foot sighing of relief. "Look Labradorite, we need to get off this losy planet before the Cluster emerges or those Crystal Clods come and shatter us." Peridot said resting her hands on Labradorite's shoulders in a sort of urgent manner.

Labradorite swallowed heavy and nodded her head. "We have to find way to fix the galaxy warp. Think you can do that." Labradorite nodded again. "Alright, it's best to find a Steven, they seem to have magical healing properties." Peridot infroms before flying off somewhere. Once Peridot was out of sight Labradorite sighed. Time to go back to that city again...

Labradorite summoned her water wings and gave them a small test flap before taking off into the sky.

-------

Labradorite landed on her feet, she didn't realize the Communication hub was so far from beach city, the sun had already risen for a while. Once Labradorite stepped foot in the town a paper was shoved in her hands.

"Be sure to come to Beach-a-Palooza!" A cheerful voice said, before skipping off to the donut place. Labradorite was left stunned as she watched the poofy haired boy walked in the glass doors. Labradorite looked at the bright flyer in her hands.

Beach-a-palooza, See Mr. Smiley for more details. The flyer read. Mr. Smiley? Labradorite lowered the flyer from her face looking around confusedly. Who was that? Labradorite thought, tapping her foot confusedly.

She walked away from the Donut shop. Labradorite tapped her finger on her chin before snapping with an idea. I know who can help me! Labradorite smiled before dashing off.

-----

"Mr. Smiley? Yeah, he runs Funland and that Arcade, he's doing Beach-a-Palooza tonight too. Practically everyone goes to Beach-a-Palooza." Sourcream explains, waving his hand as Labradorite stood in front of him.

"Could you point me in the direction of this Funland?" Sourcream pointed in a direction where a big sign was. "Right! Thank you Sourcream!" Labradorite thanked and ran in the direction of where Sourcream pointed.

"No prob." Sourcream said, going back to his phone. "Who was that?" Jenny asked, looking up from her phone to look at the fading blue figure. "A tiny friend of mine." Sourcream says with a slight smile.