13: how intriguing

"No not cause of us, cause of something called 'the cluster'" Labradorite heard Steven say as she lifted herself onto the top of the toilet. "Cluster? That's new." Labradorite heard the tall fusion speak. "What else did she tell you?" That was the Pearl. Peridot shrugged, muttering a 'close enough' and climbed on the sink. "That's all I got." Steven.

Peridot laughed and yelled, "that's right, you dirt bombs! You don't even know what's coming!" Before continuing her examination. "I'm tired of playing these games." Labradorite heard Garnet say as Peridot traced a finger down the middle of the crack, making Labradorite wince.

Peridot hummed in interest. "Fascinating, I've never seen a gem with a crack this deep and still not go through form difficulties." Peridot looked up at Labradorite.

"Is this causing you discomfort?" Labradorite immediately nodded, wincing as another sharp pain coursed through her gem.

"If we can't fight her, then fine." Peridot scoffed at the big fusion. "I'm sorry I'll refrain from touching your gem until we can find some way to heal you."

"We'll talk." Labradorite smiled at Peridot. "Peridot." Peridot slips at the sound of her name coming from the fusion. Labradorite slid off the toilet with ease, helping Peridot up.

"All right, no more fighting. Let's just have a civil conversation" The fusion tried to coax, but Peridot was not having it. "As if I'd negotiate with you, filthy war machine!" Peridot snapped, smirking as if she was proud at hitting a nerve on the big fusion, only for her smirk to get wider when she heard, "Okay let's kick her butt." From behind the door.

"Yeahh! Destroy us again! and have fun trying to talk to us when we're in a bubble!" Peridot shouted grabbing ahold of the plunger in the room. "I really hate to say it, but unfortunately, if she has information, she's more valuable to us like this." The Pearl said.

Labradorite walked carefully to the shower, suddenly taking interest into the knob. Labradorite twisted it, water began to drop from the top mechanicalism.

Labradorite placed her hand under the water and sharply pulled back, hissing loudly. "What is wrong, Labradorite?" Peridot turned. Labradorite pointed to the water with a pout.

Peridot walked over tilting her head and putting her hand under the water, only for her to pull back immediately as well. "Hot! hot! hot! hot! hot!" Peridot yelped. "You have to turn the knob the other way for cold!" Steven advised, Labradorite followed his advice, twisting it the other way and putting her hand under the water again, it was warm. A pleasant warm.

<--->

Labradorite found a way to stop the water from draining, and have been laying and chilling in the tub ever since.

Peridot watched her of course, observing how the water didn't harm Labradorite's gem, in fact it seemed to mend it. the crack on her gem was better now then it looked when they entered the bathroom and the scratches are no where to be seen! Ain't that a relief?

"Your a fascinating gem, Labradorite, are you aware of what makes up of you?" Peridot asked, making Labradorite stop splashing in the still warm water.

"I believe so, a Pearl and an Aquamarine... I think." Labradorite pondered before looking at Peridot again with a quizzical look. Peridot hummed.

Both of the gems were startled by someone knocking on the door. Labradorite went to ask who the visitor was only for Peridot to press a finger to her lips and stalked toward the door. "Peridot can I come in? I need to get ready for the day." The Steven asked. "No." Peridot rejected, turning to walk back to the tub.

"I have something for you." Peridot paused and opened the door just slightly to peak at The Steven. Peridot took the foot and closed the door. only to open it back up again. Steven walked in the room and turned the lights on.

 Steven walked  in the room and turned the lights on

By the bath tub, Peridot sat, staring at the foot. In the bath tub was Labradorite looking over the foot aswell. "What a great souvenir of that other time you assaulted me." Peridot growls.

"Oh right. sorry. I can take it back." Steven says, Peridot looks at him angrily and holds the foot away from him. "No! It's too late!" Peridot says. "You wouldn't happen to have the rest?" She asks. "Uh, sorry. We lost them." Steven says washing his face.

"Well, we kind of threw them away." Steven admits before washing away the soap on his face. "Can you pass me that?" Steven asked, pointing to his toothbrush right next to Peridot's feet. Peridot takes the toothbrush and points it at him. Labradorite finally gets out of the bath tub, sitting on it's edge instead.

"Is this a weapon?" She asks in a not-so-nice way. "Only for cavities." Steven chuckles, Peridot looks at him then at the toothbrush, and tossed the toothbrush to him with a hum. "Thanks." Steven thanked, and began to brush his teeth, Peridot and Labradorite watching him closely.

"Is that a weapon?" Labradorite asked pointing to a comb. "No, that's a comb I never use." Steven said, through his tooth brush. Peridot climbs up on the toilet.

"Is that a weapon?" She gestured to the towel in Steven's hands. Hmm? Oh well I guess if you get it wet and roll it up." Steven rolled up the towel for emphasis.

Peridot jumped and used her arm to protect herself. Labradorite flinched and covered her gem with her lower hands. "Look, I know both of you are scared, but I'm not gonna hurt you guys."

Both of the gems looked at Steven with bewilderment and also, confusion. "And whatever going on, whatever the cluster is, I want to help." Steven smiled Peridot looked away from Steven to Labradorite who smiled softly and nodded.

"I doubt you can help me, but I.. appreciate the offer." Labradorite smiled and held thumbs up with all of her hands. Steven smiled wider. "Now do you mind moving? I have to use that." Silence.... "for what?"

[A/N: three chapters today!?!? I'm on fire!!:)) ]