14: rains new.

It had been only a week and a half with the crystal gems new 'roommates' but they seem already done with them keeping information.

Garnet knocked on the door. "Open the door Peridot. If this 'Cluster' is putting us in danger, you need to tell us what it is so we can stop it!" The fusion, which Labradorite come out learn is Garnet yelled through the door.

Labradorite went to get up from the bathtub, only for Peridot to hold her back. "Don't listen to them Labradorite, I'll take care of it. " Peridot stomped over to the door.

Ever since Peridot learned of Labradorite being kind of healed in water, she bearly lets Labradorite leave the tub, in hope of her gem healing itself.

And it kinda worked now all that's there is a chip down the middle, only preventing her from being able to summon her wings and live freely without pain.

"No! I Hate you! We're not telling you anything about the cluster!" Peridot growled. "Oh come on! Is it like a big, uh, hunk of granola?" The Amethyst asked, Peridot tilted her head, taking a glance at Labradorite who just shrugged, making Peridot look back at the door.

"What's granola?" Peridot was ignored at the Pearl began to dismiss the theory of it being granola. "Now Peridot. I'm sure we can reach some sort of agreement. Perhaps a trade is in order?" The Pearl said in a calm voice.

Labradorite backed up in a corner furthest from the door, she still hasn't gotten used to the crystal gems, dispite their frequent visits. She knew the Amethyst could pack a punch, the fusions height alone sends her running to the nearest door, and the Pearl... she stabbed her in the chest and she still hasn't gotten an apology.

Even Peridot has seen how uncomfortable Labradorite was whenever she heard the Pearl's voice through the door, all she knew was those Clods did something bad and now Labradorite's gem is cracked and she flinches every time those lumps of dirt come around.

"Oh sure. Why don't you just give me back my limb enhancers with my screens my logs and all my information and fix Labradorite's mental state! Oh wait. you destroyed all of them! So, no, I don't think we can reach some form of agreement!"
Peridot snarled, as the toilet flushed and Steven appeared from behind Peridot.

"Okay Peridot, you can turn around now." Steven immediately left the bathroom, Peridot shut the door behind him.

"sorry for interrupting you interrogation." Steven was heard apologizing. "Don't worry about it Steven." The Garnet said

"I swear Peridot is gonna crack any second now." The Pearl spoke angrily. "I'll never crack to the like of you, you.. Crystal CLODS!" Peridot snickers at the door before turning away from the door, walking to the tub as the Pearl started to seethe.

"I got your Clods right here you little-" "hold on, Pearl." The Garnet said as Peridot sat next to the tub on to mess of curtains that Labradorite eventually pushed out the bath.

"If she's not gonna be of help, let's investigate this thing on our own." The gems finally walked away from the bathroom.

Since it was quite silent in the bathroom, Labradorite and Peridot caught a little bit of dialog from the Pearl.
"Don't worry, she's harmless without her limb enhancers."