17:healed at last

"Since I have no other choice, I have decided to share what I know about The Cluster to you, Crystal Gems." Peridot said as Steven, in a box that showed the earth, shuffled beside her. "This!" Peridot hits the box with a fly swatter.

"Is The Earth." Steven gains his footing once Peridot pulls the fly swatter back. "At the very center of the planets core lies The Cluster." Peridot says, before telling Steven to rotate, in which he did with ease showing a crude drawing of the cluster in a shadowed earth.

"This is The Cluster, a massive artificial fusion composed of millions of gem shards." Peridot pointed to the drawing of the cluster, making the Crystal gems take glances at the box then at their teammates.

"It has laid dormant for thousands of years within this planets crust." Peridot informs as Steven turns back to the earth side. "When this gems activates and takes form, the results will be catastrophic." Peridot says, before saying "Now."

Steven made noises in the box before a sock puppet burst through the earth drawing, making the gems flinch back, and Peridot to look at the box with mild confusion as Steven continued to make sound effects for 'The Cluster'.

"What is that!?" Peridot asked frustratedly, making Steven stop his sound effects. "It's the cluster." Steven responds, moving the puppet to his words. Peridot smacked the sock puppet with the fly swatter in her hand. "It does not look like that." Peridot said, already exhausted with Steven.

"But it is real, and it can activate at any moment!" Peridot growled as Steven made a small rawr sound. "What a cluster..." Amethyst muttered, looking down in thought. "That Abomination must be stopped." Garnet said, Amethyst looked up at her as Pearl continued to stay in thought.

"But how?" Pearl asked. "We'll need to build some kind of machine to take us to the center of the earth. It'll have to-" Pearl was swiftly cut off by Peridot swinging the fly swatter in the gems faces. "I wasn't finished speaking." Peridot growled.

"What we need is to build some sort of machine to take us to the center of the earth. It'll need to withstand up to 360 gigapascals of pressure and temperatures of 9,800 degrees." Peridot describes. "Well, we mustn't waste time." Pearl told.

"We need to start finding parts for this machine immediately." Pearl said, Peridot rolled her eyes. "Yes, obviously. We'll start by dismantling all devices inside this dwelling." Peridot said, Steven only had a second to process what Peridot just said, saying a "wha?" Before Peridot started smashing things.

"This primitive radiation concentrator should come in handy!" Peridot strained as she pulled the microwave from it's place. "This primitive vibration transmitter could possibly serve a function!" Peridot said before smashing the phone to bits.

"There's a remote chance something useful could be inside this primitive image cube." Peridot said before smashing the TV in half. Before Peridot could find anything else, Steven yelled a "wait!" Making Peridot pause and look at the boy still in the cardboard box.

"I have a better idea that doesn't involve destroying the house!" Steven smiled. "Classic Steven." Amethyst smiled as the two gems looked at the smallest.

<----->

"Labradorite, we are now going to a secondary location with the Crystal gems!" Peridot announced, Labradorite looked up from the bathtub at Peridot.
With a shrug, Labradorite got out of the bathtub before shaking herself off similar to a dog. "What about this secondary location, Madem Peridot?" Labradorite asked, her hair fluffing up as she stopped her shaking.