32:Their Past

[A/N: hey gang, sorry to interrupt our weekly schedule, but I wanna tell yall that we got Fanart :DDD!!

Thank you Phoenix_Dimitrescu for giving me this wonderful piece of fanart, it really means alot to me and I'm very happy about this

Thank you Phoenix_Dimitrescu for giving me this wonderful piece of fanart, it really means alot to me and I'm very happy about this. So once again, thank you for this! <33!! Anyway back to our regular schedule!]

"Really?" Pearl pulled back, tilting her head. Pastel chuckled and nodded. "She usually pouts like this when she wants something." Pastel says quietly. "The thing is I don't know what yet..." Pastel mused before giggling quietly.

"Don't look now, but Aqua's staring." Pastel giggled, Pearl looked over to see Aqua staring at Pastel. Aqua immediately caught Pearl's eyes and quickly looked away, her eyebrows furrowed. "Oh! I've never really seen Ruby and Sapphire act like this." Pearl comments, putting her hand on her chin. "That's because we're not like them, are we, Aqua?" Pastel asked, leaning over to said Aquamarine.

Aqua huffed but shook her head. Pearl's eyebrows raised, she half expected Pastel to brush off that comment, but she actually responded, maybe they met at some point.

"Oh, I didn't expect you to get it, I'm sorry." Pearl chuckled to herself. "You don't expect us to get alot of things now do you." Aqua muttered, making Pastel hiss her name. "Uhm, well we best be retiring for the night. We'll see you around Pearl." Pastel quickly said, standing from her spot, making Aqua fly up to Pastel's height, and walking away to the barn.

----

It was early morning when Pearl walked into the barn to see Pastel, sitting on the ground, reading a book in one of her hands, she most likely found in the barn, and holding a begrudge Aqua in her lap in the other.

Pastel, seeing Aqua glaring at a corner, shrugged Aqua in her arm and poked her gem, making Aqua squeak and clutch Pastel's hand in both her own. "Lighten up, Aqua. Atleast tell me what you're mad about."

Aqua muttered something, that Pearl couldn't hear, but Pastel sure could. Pastel's eyes widened then narrowed into a cunning mischievous look.

"Is that all, Are you just jealous?" Pastel spoke in a baby voice, leaving the book abandoned on the ground to trap Aqua in her arms.

"You just miss me, that all?" Pastel cooed, touching Aqua's half-gem lightly, making the latter shiver at the touch.

Aqua pulled her half-gem away from the playful Pastel, muttering a small "stop..." in between her giggles.

"I won't stop 'til you say it! Come on just admit it, Aqua." Pastel laughed as she traced the broken off part of Aqua's half-gem, making Aqua squirm away whilst laughing.