8:rebuilding what was lost

"Stupid broken warp."

Peridot grumbled carrying a large price of the shattered warp pad in the middle of the warp room.
"First the communication hub and now this is busted again."
She placed the piece down with multiple other shattered pieces.

Peridot saw something flash in her peripheral vision, she looked over at the pillar she saw it on, she found nothing. Peridot grumbled again.
"Now I'm seeing things that aren't there..."

Peridot moved a shattered piece over to the pile of shattered warp with her 'hand', before pulling up a screen. "These crystal gems are a menace." She murmured just as a warp pad lit up behind her. Peridot turned to the warp alarmed.

"Oh, Aha! Look! I was right!" Pearl said, proudly pointing to the green gem. "My plan worked perfectly!" She yelled with a smirk. "Good morning." Steven greeted with a smile, waving at the tall green confused gem.

"What? How did you know I was here?!" Peridot asked angrily balling her 'hand' into a fist. "We found a secret way to track you and." Steven said proudly, putting his hands on his hips with a proud smile.

"And we'll never tell you how, even if you ask nicely." Steven crossed his arms, moving his head away from Peridot, smirking. "Nyeh!" Steven pulled on his eye, sticking his tounge out defiantly. "Peridot! We're here to-" Garnet's speech quickly got cut off by Pearl.

"And you'll never get away with this!" Pearl pointed a finger at Peridot. "Don't you gem have anything better to do then annoy me?" Peridot said, utterly angry, Steven tensed but didn't let it show. "Nope! We're gonna-" Amethyst too was cut off by a hastily Pearl. "Prepare to be Annoyed!"

Peridot growled. "I don't have time for this!" Peridot exclaimed making her 'hand' into a gun, powering up charge, ready to shoot. "This planet has an expiration date, and I'm not gonna stick around to find out when!" Peridot shoots, getting knocked back by the impact.

The green orb shot at the pillar, making it fall on the crystal gems. Steven summoned his shield, keeping the pillar from falling on the Crystal gems. Pearl looked at the fallen Peridot with furrowed brows.

"Uh..." Peridot looked at her makeshift gun out of fingers and chuckles, looking back at the crystal gems. "That's it! I'm taking her out." Pearl angrily said, sprinting toward the green gem.

"Pearl wait!" Garnet said, only for Pearl to ignore her and lunge at Peridot, aiming for her gem. Peridot freaked out, freezing Pearl in a green light coming from her 'hand'. Peridot gives a laugh.

"Sorry, but your going the wrong way!" Peridot flung Pearl into Steven, making the shield dissipate, with Garnet having to take it's place, holding the pillar piece with her gauntlets with a grunt.

"Get her!" Garnet growled, making Amethyst run forward. Amethyst ran forward, turning into a ball and rolling full speed at Peridot. Peridot moved out of the way last second, making Amethyst crash in the pile of shattered warp pad pieces. Amethyst brung her head up, shaking any pieces off her like a dog and growling at Peridot. Peridot, now walking on her 'hands' laughs. "You missed!" Peridot teased still laughing.

"Pearl!" Steven yelled, Pearl got up from off the boy. Steven immediately raced off.

Peridot jumped up on another warp pad, only to find it cracked, Peridot groaned. "Doesn't anything work on this crummy planet?" She yelled.