45:Home Run, But Hold The Run.

The firey ball making contact with the wooden bat made everyone jump in their seats excitedly. She made it! She actually made it! Were the only things coursing through the teams minds as they saw Sapphire deflect the ball by freezing the bat over, sending the ball into orbit and running over to the bases.

Well except for Pastel and Aqua. Whilst they were certainly happy about Sapphire making that home run, they were to busy cuddling to actually do anything about it.

"What if we just fused right now?" Aqua stopped her tracing of Pastel's half gem to look up at her. "What would the Rubies do?" Aqua asked.

"What could the Rubies do?" Pastel replied, chuckling lightly. Aqua stood up and place her hands on Pastel's chest with a bright smile.

"So what I'm picking up is you wanna fuse back together?" Aqua leaned in with a smirk. "Maybe...do you want to?" Pastel raised her eyebrow with a small playful smile.

Aqua, very ecstatic, wrapping her arms around Pastel's neck. "Do you even have to ask!?" Aqua pressed her forehead onto Pastels, both of them glowing brightly.

Labradorite blinked before looking over at where Ruby and Sapphire was to see a large fused Ruby, and an unhidden Peridot. She certainly missed alot.

Labradorite walked over to hear the large Ruby say, "Well? Where is Jasper?!" Before anyone could Speak "Neptune!" Steven spoke for them.

The large Ruby stared at Steven long and hard before saying. "Well why didn't you say so?!" Cheerfully and infusing into their five counterparts. Doc counted the five Rubies, Including herself and left with little to no difficulty.

Everyone watched as the Roaming eye left the stratosphere and into the sky. "Man, Rubies are dumb." Amethyst snickered, seemingly forgetting that one of her teammates was simultaneously part of a Ruby. "Not all of them." Garnet responded with a small smile.

The Crystal gems decided to stick around atleast until the end of the day. And by that time, the stars decided to fix a little dilemma and Garnet had called upon Labradorite to take her somewhere.

Labradorite swallowed hard as she stood next to Garnet on the warp pad. This had to be the most nerve wracking time of her life as the Warp pad activated and took them somewhere. Once the light from the Warp pad dissipated, Labradorite could only stare.

A vacant forest, clouded with a thick layer of fog, not letting sun light in and warm the ground before them

A vacant forest, clouded with a thick layer of fog, not letting sun light in and warm the ground before them. Labradorite stepped off the warp pad and took a few steps forward.

There was no sounds. Aside from the rustling of trees and the sound of wind. It seemed like no animals were present.

Labradorite could only murmur a "woah..." As she looked at the landscape. "This is the perfect place to ask." Garnet said, making Labradorite look at her, confused at what she meant. "Pardon, Garnet?" Labradorite said, tilting her head, making Garnet clear her throat.