19:Apologize!

Labradorite cleared her throat and walked over to the injured Pearl, who finally managed to stand. The Crystal gems tensed when she neared, except for the Amethyst, who was laughing at the fallen Peridot.

Once Labradorite was right infront of the Pearl, she bowed.
"I am deeply sorry about Madem Peridot's behavior. Her confidence got the better of her and she didn't know right from wrong. I hope, after this encounter, that she will be able to apologize to you." Labradorite said before standing upright for the Pearl's reaction.

"Uh, thank you..? I'll be sure to wait for Peridot's apology." Pearl said not knowing how to talk with the forced fusion. Labradorite nodded and made her way back to the board, not even sharing a glance to the Peridot, who finally stood, and the giant fusion that approached her.

Labradorite huffed turning around as Peridot tried to apologize. Neither of her sides were hearing her out for the stunts she pulled. Once she realizes her actions, and apologizes to the Pearl, she'll get Labradorite's forgiveness.

"Labradorite, please! What can I do to make you forgive me!" Peridot asked frustratedly, Labradorite gave Peridot a side eye.
"You wanna know?" Labradorite said, the first thing she had said to Peridot after the 'fight'.

"Yes!" Peridot replied, leaning in closer. Labradorite pointed to the Pearl looking at the setting sun. Peridot looked at the Pearl then at Labradorite. "What about her?" Peridot asked.

"Peridot!" Labradorite raised her voice, making Peridot jump just slightly. "What!?" Peridot replied confusedly.

"Apologize!" Peridot looked at Labradorite then at the Pearl and then back at Labradorite. "You have to be joking, right?" Peridot chuckled, Labradorite gave her a glare. "She's a Pearl."

"I'M a Pearl!" Labradorite yelled, making Peridot flinch back. "Yes, that is correct, but you're only part Pearl." Peridot tried to justify.

"So you think it's okay to pick on a Pearl?" Labradorite asked. "N-No! I-I mean, uhm" Peridot stopped herself looking at Labradorite's glare.

"Do you want me to talk to you, or what?" Peridot held her head down, thinking of the pros and cons of apologizing to a Pearl.

"Fine. Labradorite. I'll apologize to the Pearl." Peridot said, before stomping away to the Pearl drill in hand, upside down.

The two exchanged words, the Pearl grabbed the drill from Peridots hand and held it right-side up. Peridot took it back and they began to talk. Labradorite smiled as Steven came up beside her.

"Looks like we're well on our way to stopping the cluster." Steven smiled before bringing up his cluster puppet giving it a rough voice.

Labradorite watched the show with amusement, before looking at the fading silhouettes of the Pearl and Peridot. Maybe slapping some sense into Peridot did work.

<---->

"Log date, 7-1-1-2."

It's been three days since they've been at the barn. Labradorite still doesn't trust anyone, besides Peridot and Steven.

"It's the third rotation of the earth since commencement of a."
Peridot took a shape inhale.
"Collaborative approach to stopping the cluster."