42:Rubies Crash A Party

"What is that thing!?" Steven asked, racing in the barn with Lapis. "A roaming eye, a homeworld tracking vessel. I told you. i'm public enemy number one!" Peridot shrieked, as the 'roaming eye' moved over to the roof, it's yellow glare shining through the cracks.

The yellow glare passed over the four momentarily, making Peridot cover her mouth with her hand. The light moved away from them, making three sigh of relief. "Guys?" Labradorite called as she eyed the hole in the barn.

"Not now Labby." Peridot called back, before a yellow light surrounded them all, shocking partially everyone. Everyone ran out of the barn, Peridot shrieking like a lunitic, causing the roaming eye follow.

The roaming eye flew over head and stopped the gems in their tracks. Peridot watched the roaming eye, paralyzed with fear as she began to mumble incoherent sentences, absently reaching for Labradorite's hand.

Five pupils formed in the eye of the ship, turning a shade of red and creeping closer to the four. "This is it!" Peridot latched onto Labradorite's arm.

"They're gonna wipe my precious grin off the face of this planet!" Peridot shrieked, burying her face onto Labradorite's neck, making Labradorite stand infront of Peridot protectively.

Lapis suddenly walked infront of the roaming eye, catching everyone off guard. What was more shocking was Lapis raising the water out of the smaller then average lake and forming it into a fist, flicking it and slamming it on the ground. "Hoky smokes." Peridot said from Labradorite's shoulder.

"Steven!" Pearl called from far as the Crystal Gems quickly made their approach toward the four. "Holy smokes!" Amethyst repeated, looking at the fallen ship. "Are you alright!? We saw the ship and came as fast as we could." Pearl spoke worriedly.

"Yeah. I'm okay. Lapis saved us." Steven says taking a glance at Lapis. "But it looks like homeworld really has it out for Peridot." Steven says worried, while looking at the roaming eye.

Whilst the gems were staring at the red ship, Peridot took it upon herself to take Labradorite and tried to creep away to the safety of the barn. Key word tried. "Peridot, Labradorite." Lapis called, making both gems slightly tense up and turn.

"Are you okay?" Lapis asked with the same dead glare. Peridot wore a big smile that reached her eyes and giggled while Labradorite just smiled and chuckled into her hand both of them with a small tint to their cheeks.

"Uhm..." Lapis blushed at the faces the two made and looked away. The roaming eye made a metallic thump from the inside, making everyone gasp and turn back to the red ship.

Suddenly a door opened, making Labradorite take Peridot and fly to the barn as a Ruby pulled themselves up from the ship and looked toward the barn.

Garnet took Steven and ran into the barn along with the other Crystal gems and watched the Ruby's activity.

The Ruby, with a gem on her left eye, they seemed oddly familiar to Labradorite, though there was no time to dwindle on that.

The Ruby hopped out of the ship and sighed heavily, walking away from the ship. Another Ruby hopped out of the ship, this one had her gem on her left shoulder and started to do kung-fu moves before kicking a flower and cartwheeling away.

Another Ruby, this one had her gem on her navel, popped out of the ship and looked around the planet with interest as she gasped.

"What a lovely planet!" The Ruby hummed, happily skipping away as another Ruby peaked out from the ship.

"Wait! So we just get out and walk around?" The shy Ruby asked, her gem wasn't visible to Labradorite.

Just yet, because a few moments later, the shy Ruby was harshly pushed out of the ship, revealing her gem placement to be her left thigh, by another Ruby with Yellow visors. "Now. Where's the gem the scanners locked onto?" The Ruby asked, her gem was on her chest. Labradorite has now dubbed to call them, Eyeball, Army, Navy, Leggy and Doc, respectively. "Let's fan out and search the area!" Doc said.

"Woah, look at them all." Steven said before getting his head pushed down by Peridot who was sitting on his back peaking out to the five Rubies that had just exited their ship.

"I knew it. They're after me!" To Say Peridot was panicked would be a complete understatement. Her voice was cracking with each syllable she spoke. "This is the end of the line!" Peirdot hoarsed, leaning back to be hidden from view of the Rubies.

"You really weren't kidding." Lapis says as Labradorite thought of a plan. "I disobeyed a direct order from Yellow diamond, and I called her a clod... to her face." Peridot drowned in self pity.

"Oh, honestly, you call everyone a clod." Pearl comments. "Yes, but not everyone has command over all the armies of homeworld waiting for the word to shatter me!" Peridot screamed, grabbing a box, emptying out it's base ball contents and hiding in it.

"Peridot, we can't let them get you." Steven says, lifting the box to reveal a Peridot in the fetal position with a troubled expression. "But haven't I caused you enough trouble?" Peridot asked,
Just then did Labradorite get an idea. Snapping her fingers she stood. "No you have not Madem Peri but I have an idea to get them off your tail! And it involves..." Labradorite said, glowing brightly.

"Us!"

"Us!"

[A/n: Them!!]