Chapter 42♡

(Ariel's P.O.V)

It was mine and Jason's 2 month anniversary today! Waking up, I stretched. Opening my curtains, I saw the sun shining through. Hearing my phone, I saw 2 text messages. One was from Ria and the other one was from Jason.. 

Ria:

Jared has asked me to hang out! Ahhhhh! I'm nervous!

I knew it!!

Texting her back, I smiled. "Morning sis!" Hearing my brother, I went to his bedroom. Knocking on his door, he said that I could come in. "Morning bro! Are you okay this morning?" He said yes. We then went to knock on Paige's bedroom door. "Heyyy!" We both giggled. "Moring you two lovable weirdos!" We then went downstairs to sort out breakfast. "How are you feeling about going away with Dad?" I said that I was looking forward to it. "It'll be fun." Talking about cheer squad and other stuff with Paige, we decided to make pancakes. Getting some strawberry jam, Caleb spoke about moving schools. "Me and Mom spoke about it. I admitted that I was being bullied and I admitted that I need help." We smiled at him..

Flipping a pancake, I giggled. "Well, that was funny!" I then put strawberry jam on it once it was cooked. "Well that's strange.." I looked at my baby brother. Making a funny face, he made one back.😊 Sitting at the table, he asked me how me and Jason were. "We are honestly great. He's so calming to be around. And he's cute!" Paige then gagged.. "I'm going to eat.." As we all chatted at the kitchen table, we spoke about the wedding..

"Well, Dad said that he'd like black suits. I think I'd look good in one." Caleb then slupred his drink.. "You're so annoying bro!" We heard a phone.. "Oh.. that's yours! Who is it?' I giggled with Paige. "No one." We knew when our brother was lying.. was he crushing on someone already?😋

Continuing to talk to Paige, I saw a text from Jason.

Happy 2 month anniversary Ari,
I really, really like you. I've loved spending so much time with you. I'm also really proud of you. 💞

Replying, we heard Dad shout morning! 'Morning daddio!" Paige kissed him on the cheek. 'That lie in was nice." Hugging him as well, he asked if I was okay. "I'm really good thankyou. Are you okay?" As he made a coffee, he said that he was fine. "I might take your mom out today." Caleb kept giggling. Paige then said that she was going to prepare to head out. "I'll be upstairs." As she went, Dad asked me what I had planned for the anniversary date. 'I was thinking that me and Jason could watch a movie and just chill here." Dad said that he was proud of me. "I am. You're doing so well."

Cleaning up, I asked where Mom was. "She's upstairs. She said that our former captain is coming over for dinner later." I smiled. "That sounds lovely."

Heading upstairs, I went to get my outfit ready.

Taking out some options, I took some pictures..

I actually felt really nervous. I had known Jason for 2 months. When we first met in art club, he was so quiet. I remember seeing his brown eyes for the first time.. then we slowly became friends. My phone bleeped. 

Ria: 

I love the first one! It looks cosy and chic. BTW, I texted Jared. We are going to get a drink. I do kinda like him!

I was happy for her. Texting her back, I called Mom. 'Hey sweetie. Ooo.. what do we have here?' I showed Mom the options.. 'ooo okay.. I can see that you have gone for the comfy clothing route.. I like option 2 a lot!' I glanced at it.. 'I like it too Mom. Thanks. Is Dad taking you out tonight?' She said that she wasn't sure.. 'I think he is.' As she kissed my cheek, she went to see my brother and sister.

Amber than texted me..

Hey! How are you? 

Replying to her, I saw someone outside.. was it a girl? Caleb was texting someone earlier.. Running to Paige's bedroom, I knocked on her door. "Come in!" I sat on her bed. "Ooo.. I love this outfit." She thanked me. "I know. Me too. I can't wait to spend time with my mates." Asking her about Kian, she went all quiet. "I'd like to get to know him.. but then, I just wanna focus on myself." I said getting to know him wasn't a bad thing. "You're still thirteen though. You have plenty of time for boys." She asked me about how I was feeling regarding the evening. "I feel a bit nervous.' Paige then asked me why..  "We've never excatly spent time alone together. Like that.." Paige then took my hand. "Things will be okay. Jason isn't like that. I can tell. He's understanding." I hugged her. "I just have too many visions sometimes." Paige said that he was so sweet. "I've known Jason since I was seven years old. He's awesome." Asking her about Caleb, she said that she knew something.. "He's planning to meet some friends after Mom and Dad go out tonight."  So, he was planning to sneak out?!