Chapter 10♡

(Simon's P.O.V)

I was sorting some stuff out for work on the laptop when I felt Nina's lips on my cheek. "Hello handsome." She was glowing. "Hello gorgeous." Turning around, I placed my hand on her cheek. "What are you up to?" I said that I was doing some stuff on my laptop. "It's just for work. How is your training going?" She then said it was good. "It's going well." Asking where Axel was, she said that he was upstairs in his bedroom. "He's been pretty quiet lately." She seemed worried. "Has school been okay with him lately?" We then heard a door open. He came downstairs. "Hey Mom.' He ran his hand through his hair. "Hey sweetheart. Are you alright?" He sat down at the table. "Yep. Just fine." He didn't seem it. "Can I go to Grandma's tonight?" I sipped my coffee.

"Of course. Just ring her." He headed upstairs. I saw my fiancée just staring out at the view outside. "Something's up babe. He wouldn't want to head out for no reason. What if he's feeling sad about something? What if he's not feeling normal?" I tried to comfort her. "What do you mean?" She then walked over to the dishwasher. Taking out the dishes.. quietness washed over us..

"Don't you think it's time?" I placed my hands on the worktop. Nina turned around. "Time for what?" Nina continued to put the dishes away. I wanted to be delicate about this..

"Time to tell Axel about his father." I whispered. She turned around. "No. I don't actually." The topic of Axel's biological father is still a sensitive one, even though the whole thing played out like a decade ago. "Why not? He's a teenager Nina. Before we know it, he's going to start questioning things if he hasn't already." She turned to face me. "I don't think Axel thinks we're any different of a family. He thinks that you're his birth father and I'd like to keep it that way." I huffed. "First of all, DO NOT huff at me. If you want to leave, you know where the door is." She then turned her back on me. "Seriously? Do you really want to keep it that way? Keep it that way until he stumbles upon something one day, realises his life is an entire lie and harbours resentment towards us for the rest of his life?!" She walked towards the door. "I'm not ready. I'm not ready to go there with him yet! He deserves to know and I do want him to know. I have nutured that young boy inside of me. He's all I have. I just want him to live in bliss for a little longer. This will break him and cause a change in him that I don't think you'll begin to understand. Is that asking for too much? To just keep him ignorant a little bit longer? To preserve his happiness?" I went back over to the sink to dry a dish. I went quiet and Axel was behind me.

"Are you guys alright?" He asked his mom.

"We're alright." She took a deep breath. "Before you go to your Gran's, did you wanna go to the pool?" He smiled. "Yep. That sounds cool!" Nina let out a sigh. "That was close.' I looked at her. "I know. And i'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you babe." I then rested my hand on her shoulder. She wiped a tear from her cheek. "I know that you didn't..." I asked a question. "Have you seen Greg this week?" She got a tissue. "No. I haven't.' I suggested something to her. "Do you think you should maybe see him now?"

"Maybe." She got her car keys and her bag. I only knew how this would end and I was scared that she was going to shut me out again...

(Elliot's P.O.V)

'So Wheatley is running something with his wife." Jett who is part of our tech team found some CCTV footage of him getting stolen cash with an unknown fugitive. "Run the details Jett.' Anyana sat back with me. "His name is Reggie Bartley and he's part of this crew." Looking at the information, I saw a few other people. "Stabler. I need you undercover at his next drop tonight." Putting my coat on, Anyana said that she would be right behind me. "We can't let Wheatley know that we are on to him." Heading out, we drove to the location..

Authours Note: DayyyFanyyy wrote most of my first section! She's so brilliant at writing. I felt a bit doubtful and she was really kind and told me that my ideas are amazing. Hers are brilliant too. We both have decided to continue to write.🙌❤️🌸 nothing should stop us from being creative. Thanks again bestie! You're fab.♡

Lauren x