Chapter 39♡

(Faye's P.O.V)

I was chatting to Evie about make up looks for the wedding. 'Yeah, I love this look, it's natural.' Sending her the picture, she asked me for some advice. ' What would you do if you were me? Would you see where things could go with Jay?' I thought about it.. 'Well, it depends what he's like. You have known Jay for ages, but I haven't seen him make the effort to even think about getting to know you Evie..' She seemed sad about it. 'I just really like him..' I understood. I wanted my best friend to be happy. 'But Brent so LIKES you!' She blushed. I heard Amanda come downstairs. As she got a drink, she sat next to me on the couch. 'I think he's sweet. We have known one another for ages. I went to college with him.' Amanda smiled. 'What is it that you like about Brent?' She told my sister more.. 'I love how caring he is. He's kind too. He's also really considerate.' Amanda said that was really sweet. 'We were chatting about make up looks for your wedding.' We showed her some.. 'I love all of them so far!' We noted down more ideas..

(Billie's P.O.V)

'So yeah sis. I'm excited for Carisi to become our stepdad. I love how much he adores Mom. He's really caring." My sister agreed. "What's going on with you? You seem more quiet than usual." Jessie then told me that she was concerned about how things would change. "I know I have problems with my other dad.. what if ruins that? You remember when we were little sis.. he'd be drunk. He treated Mom like she was trash. He was awful." I hugged my sister. "You are the most amazing, sweet, funny and caring person that I know." She thanked me. "That's okay." We chilled out a bit more when we heard a phone ringing. "I've got it!" Carisi said. We spoke about bridesmaid dresses. "What color scheme do you think they've gone for?' My sister shrugged her shoulders. "I'm sure that they've gone for something timeless." We heard Uncle Carisi on the phone. "Yep. For 2 adults. Yes, that's right." I wonder if he was planning their honeymoon!😆

"You do understand that we'll have a entire place to ourselves when the wedding is over right?" Jessie nodded. "We should have a small party with some of the guys and girls. I'tll be fun." Jessie said it would be. Getting a notepad and pen, I wrote some things down.

"Red cups, snacks, plates, hot food." As we heard a knock on our bedroom door, we asked who it was. "It's Mom." We told her to come in. She had been crying..

"What's up Mom?" We comforted her. "I.. just.." She then told us what was bothering us. "I feel so scared of something going wrong. With Carisi and I." We reassured her. 'Carisi has literally been there for you from the start Mom. He adores you.' Mom started crying. 'Thanks. You two are the best thing that's happened to me.' We hugged her. 'What date were you and Carisi thinking of for the wedding?' Mom  said they were thinking of 6th of July.' We smiled. 'That's amazing!' Mom asked if we wanted to see the color scheme that they had chosen. 'Yes please!' Seeing the colour scheme, we squealed. 'This looks beautiful.' Carisi then knocked on the bedroom door. 'Hey you three.' We said hey. As we gave him a hug, he asked what we were looking at. 'Bridesmaid dresses!' He tried to have a peek.. 'Woahhh.. not until the big day. Who were you on the phone to?' He winked at us and kissed Mom. He gave us two envelopes with two boxes. 

'I'll leave you both to it.' As Mom left our bedroom, we opened the document. As we read each word, we looked at one another. "Has he really?" We both hugged each other. We were so happy! 'Carisi is officially our dad!' He had always been there for us. Heading downstairs, we went to hug him. 'I love the two of you so much.' We said that we loved him too. 'Your mom said that she's chosen the color scheme for the wedding.' We giggled. 'She sure has. We had plans too.' Both of us giggled. He gave us two boxes. Sitting down outside, he then looked at us. 'I want both of you to know that I will always be here for you. I will always listen, support and encourage the both of you.' We hugged him again. 'Have you found your suit yet?' He giggled. 'Not yet.' As we went back inside, we spoke more about the secret party plans. 'So, let's text Ari, Paige and Caleb.' As we texted them, we heard Mom. 

'Yes.. I may have chosen the color scheme!' then, we heard squeals. Getting replies from the others, we sat and chilled. We heard a knock. 'It's your cool auntie!' As Faye stood there, she raised her eyebrows.. 'What are you two planning?' We said nothing.. 'Girls..' We told her everything. 'We are planning to have a get together after the wedding. Just having a few friends and family members over.' Our auntie giggled. 'Does that include any other boys?' We said maybe... 'I won't tell.' We smiled. Our family was the best. 

(The Bridesmaid dresses!)

(Carisi's idea for his wedding suit! And the color is also inspiration for the best man suits too!)