Chapter 22♡

(Simon's P.O.V)

I was making my love a cup of tea when my phone buzzed. It was my sister.

Hey. I hope that you, Nina and Axel are okay. Major stuff is going on at home, so if you don't hear from me for the next few days, you'll know why.

I hope everything was okay. Heading upstairs, I checked in on Axel. He had come home a few days later. He said that he needed a break. "Hey. How are you doing?" He nodded. "Look, me and your mom will talk to you today alright? We just want to give it some time. He looked at me. "Will I have to see a professional?" I comforted him. "Not if you don't want to. Me and your mom aren't forcing you.' I hugged him. "Love you bud." He said he loved me too.

My fiancé then smiled at me. "Morning hubby." Giving her the mug, I kissed her. "Morning beautiful" She giggled. Getting into bed, she had her notepad and laptop on the bed. 'So, we need to discuss venues." I agreed. "Okay. What do we have?" She showed me the options that she had in mind. "Option 1 is stunning. I love it. I can just imagine you and all the ladies walking down the aisle. Looking all beautiful." I kissed him. "You're perfect." She was all prepared for her new job too. I could tell that she was nervous, but she had been through a lot. She was ready to help others.

"How's Axel this morning?" Sipping my drink, I said that he seemed better. "I'll talk to him later." I squeezed her hand. "I'll be there with you." We went on to talk about the guest list. "Well, we have my mom, dad, my brother. My other girlfriends. I just need to text them. And all the other ladies." She lit up as she continued to talk. I kissed her. "You're so cute." She bit her lip.. "Am I?" I nodded my head. "You.. are.." Kissing her even more, she gasped. "Ooo.. Mr Benson.." He pleasured me a little bit. "You're all mine Miss Rodgers.." I giggled..

A few hours after our time, my phone rang. It was a lady from the centre. "Hello Miss Rodgers. We just need to confirm a few details with you about the position." I went to see Axel as she was on her phonecall.

"Hey." He turned to look at me. "Hi." He had been crying. "Awh buddy." He hugged me. "I just feel like there is something that you and Mom aren't telling me. What were you and Gran talking about?" Looking at him, I told him that he was very important to us. "You do know that don't you?" He nodded. "I'll give you some space. Me and your mom will talk to you later. We promise."

Heading downstairs, I checked on some orders for the suits and other bits. Getting some paper and a pen, I wrote something for my love.

If you're reading this, you've just become Mrs Benson. You mean so much to me. I love you. Meeting you was the most amazing time of my life. I want you to know that I'm in this with you for the long haul. You are my equal. You are my better half. I love you and our son so much. I want us to continue being open with one another. I want us to continue building a life together. I even want us to have more children.

I want you to know that you're incredible. I'm so, so proud of you. Xxx

Love from,

Simon♡

Sealing the letter, I placed it in the drawer.

(Olivia's P.O.V)

I had stayed with Caleb in his bedroom all evening. Stroking my hand through his curls, I kept thinking about his injuries.. he was so upset. Him telling me that he had received texts from someone at school made my blood boil. He was such a carefree, happy young boy. What had happened to him? Hearing a knock on his bedroom door, I saw that it was Elliot. "Hey babe." Kissing him, he sat next to me. "He was that emotional that he fell asleep. What are we gonna do?' Elliot stroked my cheek. "First of all, we will make an appointment with his tutor at school and then we'll take the next step." I kissed him. "You just know how to keep me calm. How's OC?" He said it was going well. "Ayanna has been updating me daily." He then told me that he had to go back to work next Monday. I'm gonna miss you.' He placed his arm around my shoulder. "I'll be home every night." I giggled.