Chapter 30♡

(Phoebe's P.O.V)

The pain was unbearable... Finn kept brushing strands of hair out of my face. He was so loving. 'This... hurts..' Finn squeezed my hand. 'I know babe. I know..' I looked at him. 'No. You don't!' I screamed. 'Gosh.. why does it hurt so much?' She got the gas and air pump. 'That's it Pheebs.. keep breathing.' Dr Parker then came back. 'Hi you two.' She checked her vitals and how far along she was since we had come in.. 'She is now about 9cm..' Pheobe grinned. 'That means she's ready to arrive.' As she sat up, she looked at me.. 'Finn.. oh no..' As the midwife arrived, she checked things.. 'Right. Pheobe, I need you to keep pumping on the gas and air for me.. when you feel a contraction, I want you to push.' She was so strong. 'I.. can.. feel.. AHHHHHH!' I felt Finn's hand link with mine. 'You're amazing. Keep going. I love you.' She then started crying. 'I'm too tired. I can't do this.' I heard Finn's voice. 'You are amazing okay? I love you so much. You and our little girl are my world.' I started crying. 'These are happy tears.. thankyou.' I felt another swift bit of pain. 'Okay Phoebe.. breathe.. breathe.' I heard my midwife guide me through the last bit.. 'She's here!' Me and Finn both cried a bit.

Hearing her cry, Dr Parker congratulated us. 'Thankyou for everything.' As we heard her crying, Finn contacted everyone. 'Gosh..' The nurse then wrapped her in a blanket and handed her over. 'She's beautiful. Congratulations.' I smiled. 'Have you decided on a name?' I said yes. She was so cute..

'Welcome to the world Harper Annalise Baker.' Finn kissed my lips and then my forehead. 'Hey baby.' He smiled. She was perfect.

Authors Note: I'm sorry for the delay in this chapter. I just wanted it to be perfect.