PROMOTION AMBASSADOR

Shen Yu was not the biological son of the Shen family. In order to find the son who had been lost for 19 years, the Shen Group wanted to cooperate with the police to establish a genetic database of lost children and establish an anti-trafficking fund to help parents who have lost their children all over the world to find their children. This news immediately caused a major reaction in the society.

On the second day that the Shen Group and Shanghai police held a press conference, the stock price of the Shen Group jumped up by one percentage point. The Shen Group was originally a well-known enterprise in Shanghai, and the Shen family was also an affluent wealthy family in Shanghai. The tree has big and deep roots, such a story of a wealthy family that was even more bizarre than 8pm soap operas was naturally the gossip that most common people like to chat about after meals.

However, this time, accompanying the big melon that the "Shen family's youngest son was not biological", the response of the Shen Group made everyone in society applaud.

There was an old saying in China called "Preserve your dignity as a nobody; promote the social wellfare as a somebody." Because the Shen family lost their child, they could even think of donating money and helping parents who lost their children all over the world to find their children together. This approach had undoubtedly won the praise of the whole society.

When Shen Shiyuan, the chairman of the Shen Group, personally walked into the Shanghai police station and entered his DNA into the database, he was accompanied by reporters to film this precious scene, which was later reported and reprinted by many media and magazines, and even the local TV station in Shanghai broadcast it on the evening news. As a result, the Shen Group managed to establish an even better corporate image. When interviewed by reporters, Chairman Shen also said with emotion: "As we all know, our Shen family is few in numbers and all the family members are very harmonious. But this wire accident had exposed that my youngest son Shen Yu to not be of biological birth. It's because of an accident back then that the two children were mistakenly taken to different homes. After such a long time, I don't know if I can find my biological son. But as a parent, I always have to do my best."

"Because of this incident, I now feel empathy for those families who have lost their children. Under the hands of fate, the Shen family who seems to have some background is actually so powerless, so those families whose family background is not as good as the Shen family, I am afraid the road to finding their child will be even more difficult. I don't have the ability to do much, but I just try my best to help the police build this gene bank of lost children. I hereby appeal to those parents who want to find their children to go to the local police station to enter DNA as soon as possible. And those children who were abducted or adopted, if you want to know who your biological parents are, you can also go to the police station and enter your DNA into the gene bank. With more effort, there will be more hope. Under the hands of fate, all of us are equal. We can only do our best to provide more hope for more people. Even if this hope is very slim."

If it was said that because of the Shen Group, the Shen family had always been a part of the privileged class in the eyes of the local people. At this moment, Chairman Shen, who was choked with tears in front of the camera, but still earnestly explained his original intention to create a genetic database of lost children, had shed the halo that surrounded his identity and was just a father who cared about his children.

In an instant, the distance between the two sides was shortened.

The audience sitting in front of the TV also couldn't help sighing and sighing. With parents who care so much, if the young master of the Shen family who was lost for 19 years was still alive, he must definitely be very moved.

Tao Mu sat in front of the TV, but didn't feel moved at all. In fact, he had a slight urge to laugh. As expected of the Shen family, everything could be used as a show. If the lost child of the Shen family really didn't know the nature of the Shen family, seeing this scene, it was very likely he would indeed be madly moved.