TO RESOLVE

The efficiency of dispatching the police in H Town was particularly fast. Almost ten minutes after the crew called the police, the police arrived at the scene. But faster than the police were always the reporters who got the news from who knew where.

These people also knew to divide into two groups, one group swarmed the crew for an interview, and the other group followed the ambulance to the hospital. In order to hear the news of the wounded being saved or dying as soon as possible.

"Director Zhou, may I ask whether the explosion in the crew was man-made or accidental?"

"CEO Tao insists on calling the police, do you suspect that someone maliciously retaliated against the crew?"

"Mr. Zhang Mengcheng, I heard that the stuntman was helping you rehearse your position when the explosion happened. If it was filmed as normal, you should be the one who was injured. Was this explosion aimed at you?"

"Excuse me....."

"Everyone, be quiet for a while." Director Zhou Hong touched his scalp and said, signalling everyone to be quiet: "The cause of the accident is still under investigation. Whether it is an accident or man-made, it will take a police investigation to get the results. At that time, the crew will hold a press conference and explain it to everyone. Now please leave the set, so as not to affect the police handling the case."

Zhou Hong and the rest of the crew managed to persuade the reporters to leave the film set. The accident site had been cordoned off by the police. After a demolitionist expert inspected the scene, it was judged that the accident was caused by man-made actions——someone had done some tamperings when arranging the bomb which was why it exploded ahead of time.

Now that the cause of the accident had been determined, the rest was much easier to handle. Because Tao Mu chose to call the police immediately, all the demolitionist of the pyrotechnic team stayed on the set and did not leave. Allowing the police to ask them to go back to cooperate with the investigation.

It was investigated that night that a demolitionist in the pyrotechnic team was instructed to make some trouble during the filming. But he explained that he didn't mean to hurt anyone, he just wanted to scare the crew. It was Zhou Hong who changed the filming schedule, and moved the scene that should have been shot in the afternoon to the morning, therefore people were accidentally hurt.

However, when the police asked him to confess the one behind the scenes, the demolitionist who accepted the bribe couldn't say a name. He only knew that the other party was bald, not tall, looked quite strong, and spoke with a Jinxi accent.

Jinxi? Wasn't that former investor coal boss from Jinxi? Almost subconsciously, everyone connected these two together. But without conclusive evidence, the police could only find Boss Huang for routine questioning. Of course, Boss Huang did not admit that the explosion accident of the crew was related to him, and even gloated at the misfortune: "...That surnamed Tao is usually so arrogant, and there must be no less people who were offended by him. The way I see it, it must be some people who don't like him who deliberately did this to scare him, but it ended up as an accident. The actor who was injured is really unlucky. The one behind the scenes didn't dare to do anything to Tao Mu, so of course he would direct the attack on the small fries in the crew. As I see it, this whole thing might not be over just yet. If the actors who are still in the crew are smart, they should leave as soon as possible. Otherwise, they might not have the life to spend the money they make."

Of course, the police who recorded the statement could also see that Boss Huang was gloating at the misfortune and deliberately provoking anger. But it was not like they could stop him from talking like this. In the end, the police could only leave after recording a bunch of nonsense. As for the bald-headed man who the demolitionist revealed that spoke with a Jinxi accent, he had long since disappeared without a trace. The police in H Town did not have sufficient police force to track down the bald man, so they could only record the physical features of the suspect in detail according to the description of the demolitionist, and track him down slowly. As for the responsibility for this explosion accident, it was naturally fully placed on the demolitionist.