RETURNING HOME

After waiting until the next afternoon, Tao Mu, who received another call from brother Yao, approached Zhang Hanya's uncle, Zhang Delu. He was also the most troublemaking and scheming male family member in the Zhang family.

".....This address is your house number, right!" In front of Zhang Delu, Tao Mu rattled off an address number, and asked: "I heard that you gamble and owe a lot of usury. I say, you are quite daring, even daring to owe debts to brother Dong. Don't you know that brother Dong has the most cruel and darkest methods to deal with debtees?"

Zhang Delu hadn't thought that after just a few days, all of his dealings would be found out by Tao Mu. Instantly he was surprised and scared: "What, what do you mean by this?"

"I don't mean anything." Tao Mu sneered: "I just want to say that I don't care about your family's affairs. But you can't mess up my affairs."

"I also know that your family does not have it easy. None of the family members have a serious job. The men in the family are not only incapable but also gamble and borrow usury. For so many years, you have relied on women and work odd jobs outside to support the family. It is very sad actually. By the way, I sent someone to visit your house yesterday. Bought some fruit and canned foods for the old ladies, and bought some snacks and toy cars for the children. Your wife told you about it, right?"

Zhang Delu's heart once again jumped. Tao Mu spoke nicely, but he found out the address of their home without a problem, and sent a bald headed man with tattoos and gold chains to deliver fruit to their home. The words he spoke were also very unclear and ambiguous. The underlying meaning and threat in all of this was very obvious.

Since Zhang Delu was a person who gambled outside and owed usury, he could naturally figure out the truth here.

People like him, with soft bones, could do anything for money. But it was precisely his kind of people who were best at knowing when to take danger seriously. Knowing who could provoke and who he could never provoke. To put it in an ugly way, he would bully the weak and fear the strong.

At present, in his eyes, Tao Mu was one of the difficult and hard fellows, someone who he must never provoke.

"What, what do you want to do?" Zhang Delu looked at Tao Mu with shifty eyes, and said, "I, I say, you want to be a big star. You'd better not be foolish."

"As long as you don't get in my way." Tao Mu glanced at Zhang Delu expressionlessly, and suddenly chuckled, "Mr. Zhang is a smart man. I know what you want, isn't it just the medical expenses! I can give you a satisfactory solution to the matter. But you must guarantee that there will be no next time. If you dare to trouble the crew or the Yun family in the future, don't blame me for not saying the ugly things upfront."

Zhang Delu's heart felt like it was riding a roller coaster. He was curious about Tao Mu's idea and also afraid that Tao Mu would settle accounts afterwards: "What do you want?"

Tao Mu snorted. He ignored Zhang Delu. The best way to deal with this kind of person was not to give a slap and then a sweet jujube, but to give a sweet jujube and then severely break his legs. That way he would know how it hurts and know to be afraid. In this way, he wouldn't be thinking about that sweet jujube anymore, haunting you from time to time for more sweets and nauseating you.

Tao Mu left Zhang Delu aside, and first went back to the shooting location of "Faraway Jianghu" to visit the set and everyone. As soon as he entered the crew, he apologized to everyone——he brought some of the most famous popular snacks in H town, and handed them out one by one. Then, taking advantage of the filming break, he went into the director's lounge with Cheng Baodong and a few bigwigs to discuss donations.