DINNER

"Buddy, you sure are impressive!"

Knowing that Tao Mu had finished his filming and returned to China, Long Tianao made a phone call and insisted on calling Tao Mu out to catch up.

So the two made an appointment at a newly opened Sichuan-style hot pot near the headquarters of FlyNews.com. When Tao Mu pushed open the door, Long Tianao had already ordered all kinds of Sichuan hot pot ingredients including shrimp meat, fish balls, beef slices and green vegetables.

Even the dipping sauce was prepared for Tao Mu, and he even very thoughtfully ordered a plate of fruit.

"Over here!" Long Tianao greeted Tao Mu with a smile. He set the tableware and seasoning with great care and poured Tao Mu a glass of beer. His movements were skilled as if he had done this all before.

Tao Mu raised his eyebrows and said with a smile, "Have you been to dinner meetings a lot lately?"

"Ai. Didn't I borrow your light?" Long Tianao waved his hand, not caring about Tao Mu's teasing. He sat down and said: "The cooperation with FlyNews.com has made a lot of money for Summer Star Entertainment. My uncle is now on my heels about helping Summer Star's business. He always takes me with him to various dinner meetings to socialize. He said that it's to expand my connections. I tell you, that group of old men do not like to have waiters wait by the side when they talk about things. I am the only junior at the whole dinner table, and so pouring tea and water became my job."

"Let me tell you, I've now become even better than those top waiters." Long Tianao said while simmering various ingredients in the pot. Then he used the public chopsticks to pick some into Tao Mu's plate: "Try my craftsmanship. It's just right and extremely delicious. Not even a second delay."

Tao Mu looked at the ingredients on the dish with some doubts. They were all things that were simmered in the pot, what kind of craftsmanship was there?

"Thank you." Tao Mu took a bite of shrimp and said with a smile, "You're right, it's really good."

Long Tianao looked at Tao Mu's slow and proper way of eating, and said with a smile: "I said before that I wanted to introduce you to my gang of friends. After all, although we are all just second-generation rich kids who don't produce value, no one can look down on our connections. But who knew that you are that capable, and in less than a year, FlyNews.com has made such a big splash, and you even made so much money in the stock market. And now also cooperating with Xiaoheng Capital on several projects, an obvious business wiz in the making. My gang of friends can't compare any longer."

"You're exaggerating too much——" Tao Mu was about to say a few words of humility, when he heard Long Tianao continue: "Didn't I say it before, I want to introduce you to my little sister. I don't know how it happened but my family found out. Good grief, they now all blame me for my inefficiency in doing things and letting go of a golden son-in-law candidate like you. My little sister is your face fan, so she was particularly annoyed with me. Saying that I cut off the highest achievement she could achieve as a fan."

Long Tianao said jokingly: "I'm practically a sinner in our family now. In order to save your buddy, how about considering my sister?"

Tao Mu smiled and shook his head. After pondering for a moment, he eventually vaguely confided, "I already have someone."

Long Tianao was instantly shocked, his chopsticks almost falling into the pot, and subconsciously asked, "Who is it?"

Thinking of Tao Mu's short half-year itinerary, he frowned and asked, "From Hong Kong? In the entertainment circle? I tell you, if she is from the entertainment circle, don't get too serious. Those little stars are not necessarily reliable. "