FOLLOW-UP

After the police confirmed the crime of misappropriation of public funds by Accountant Xu and her husband, the first thing they did was to recover the stolen money. Because of the solid evidence, the house under Qian Guihua's name was directly checked by the court. The Accountant Xu couple were sentenced to three years in prison for misappropriating public funds. Qian Guihua was sentenced to one year in prison for the crime of harboring criminals. As for dean Tao, because during the investigation of the case, the Xu couple kept a firm bite on dean Tao, insisting that dean Tao was an insider, and each account also has dean Tao's signature.

Despite learning in the subsequent investigation that dean Tao was indeed deceived, during her tenure as the dean of the Red Star Orphanage, the fact that the Accountant Xu couple was able to embezzle a total of 1.07 million yuan in public funds.....a crime of dereliction of duty could not be escaped.

Dean Tao was hit hard by this. She didn't expect that the Accountant Xu couple she trusted the most would be such people. Nor did she expect that the Xu couple would try to place the blame on her. However, more consideration was placed on herself and her mistakes, which caused a deficit of more than one million in the accounts of the orphanage.

On the Internet, many netizens have been paying attention to this matter. As the investigation of the case progressed, all the truth came to light. During this period, dean Tao was also questioned whether she had joined hands with the Accountant Xu couple to embezzle the orphanage's donations.

After all, dean Tao was the dean of the orphanage, and every account and expense of the orphanage was signed by dean Tao. In other words, dean Tao was at least aware of it. Since she was aware of it, was it possible that she was also an accomplice?

In the face of doubts from netizens, Tao Mu directly asked FlyNews Entertainment to disclose all the property status under the name of dean Tao——in fact, there was nothing to disclose. Dean Tao did not own a house and had always lived in the orphanage. She also had no savings, and all her monthly salary was used to subsidize the orphanage. She also had no relatives, and over these many years she only got along with the old neighbors around the orphanage. She didn't even have one good set of clothes. Tao Mu bought her her only down winter jacket. When dean Tao's wardrobe was opened, most of the clothes in it were the styles of more than ten years ago. Some clothes were even washed of their original style and color.

Such a solitary and impoverished person, if you say that she had embezzled public funds, then there should at least be some evidence. At least be able to say what she did with the embezzled public funds.

In the previous life, dean Tao was slandered by the black-hearted developer and the Xu couple. The black-hearted developer directly credited dean Tao's bank account with more than one million yuan bit by bit. And the Accountant Xu couple took the opportunity to transfer the deficiencies to dean Tao. The facts were there, and dean Tao couldn't argue against it at all.

And the Accountant Xu couple became witnesses because of their merits in exposing the corruption. In the end, although they were sentenced to three years imprisonment, the sentence was suspended. Whereas dean Tao was sentenced to ten years in prison for embezzling public funds and accepting a huge amount of bribes.

In this life, under Tao Mu's advance arrangements, although dean Tao also experienced a wave of doubts and false accusations, in the end there was no danger. She finally did what she believed, "the truth speaks for itself."

Even so, dean Tao had become depressed recently and even got seriously sick. Fortunately, after knowing the truth, Xiaoheng Capital held a press conference again, and publicly announced Xiaoheng Capital's decision to still establish a Red Star Charity Fund. Additionally, the more than one million yuan embezzled by the Xu couple also returned to the account of the Red Star Orphanage.