WILLING TO ACCEPT IT

After the negotiation, the father and son pair of the Shen family offered to invite Tao Mu to have a casual meal in the name of hospitality.

Tao Mu directly rejected it.

With the experience of the previous life, Tao Mu had no good feelings about Shanghai. If it wasn't for getting justice for the Song family this time, Tao Mu wouldn't even want to set foot in Shanghai.

"I'm a bit tight on time, Grandpa Song is still waiting for me in the capital." Tao Mu nodded at the Shen father and son pair, and asked Yao Shengan: "Let's get the recipe book now."

So as to avoid any unexpected circumstances cropping up, Tao Mu asked Yao Shengan to hand in the recipe book that day of the negotiation. He would then return to the capital with the recipe book overnight. As for Yao Shengan, he could just be there and kowtow on the day of the Song family's ancestor worship. As for other times, the old man probably didn't want to see this ungrateful enemy who was responsible for the ruin of the Song family.

It was New Year's and Tao Mu didn't want Mr. Song's emotions to fluctuate too much. When people get older, too much anger would hurt their bodies.

Yao Shengan was half sullen and half conflicted, but he dared not speak. He had no choice but to agree with Tao Mu to go back to the Yao family's house with him.

The several other shareholders of Sheng'an Group saw this, and they inevitably thought to themselves——as expected of a young man, young people were prone to impulsiveness, actually even daring to break into the tiger's den alone. Wasn't he afraid that the Yao family might use violence on him in anger?

Of course Tao Mu was not afraid. He grew up in an orphanage, and later worked in Night. When he was in high school, he naturally wandered through the major alleys of Beijing. He even learned to fight with brother Da Hui. If there really was a fight, the pampered Yao family might not be able to beat him at all.

In order to show goodwill to Tao Mu, the father and son pair of the Shen family decided to accompany Tao Mu to the Yao family's house.

"You and Xiao Yu are also friends. Xiao Yu has been spoiled by us. He only knows how to think about things from his own point of view, and he doesn't know how to think in other perspectives. It is inevitable that he is sometimes too naive and confused. But he really values ​​you as a friend. So we will also treat you as our younger generation."

Father Shen smiled kindly, and when he looked at Tao Mu, he looked like a loving elder.

Elder brother Shen still had the same expressionless face, and he said expressionlessly: "Xiao Yu is also at the Yao family's house. We will pick him up when we pass by."

He once again invited Tao Mu: "I wonder if Mr. Tao has time to come to the house for a light meal. Last time I said that I want my sister and Xiao Yu to apologize to you face to face, but we have never had a chance."

Tao Mu refused again: "I have booked a flight for the evening. After getting the recipe book from the Yao family's house, I will be going directly to the airport with Lawyer Zhou."

The ruthless Lawyer Zhou nodded and smiled at the Shen family father and son pair: "CEO Tao will transfer 10% of the shares of Sheng'an Group to other victims, and the remaining 10% will be used to establish the Song Huai Fund to be handled by me in their place. If Chairman Shen and Mr. Shen have any needs, you can contact me directly in the future."

As Lawyer Zhou spoke, he handed over his business card with both hands.

After the unremitting efforts of Lawyer Zhou during this period, he had successfully become the legal counsel of FlyNews and the private lawyer hired by Tao Mu himself. The follow-up development was also as he expected——based on the various lawsuits that Tao Mu had experienced in the recent period, he finally reached the road of life winner who could eat endlessly for three years straight without taking another case.