THE VETERAN DOES NOT DIE

Thanks to the powerful publicity capabilities of FlyNews.com and BulletScreen.com and the audience base of nearly 200 million, plus the classic plot of this TV series itself, after the upload of the trailer of "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood", the Internet instantly boiled over.

Tao Mu's fans were the first to react. While the thoughts of other passers-by and audience were still immersed in the plot, face fans and acting fans began to excitedly promote Tao Mu's acting skills and good looks everywhere. Like an endless stream of tap water, the eloquent compliments instantly flooded the entire FlyNews.com and other entertainment and gossip social platforms.

The high profile of the Ceramics also attracted the dissatisfaction of some netizens. The first to charge forward was Shen Yu's fans. (TN: the name of Tao Mu's fans, originating from 'Tao' which means ceramic)

"Hehe, you can actually see acting skills from a trailer clip? Don't you think your filter is too deep?"

"I took a look, and I didn't feel it was all that good. I just felt that the last few scenes were really ugly. Completely incomparable to our little prince's classic look in "Purple Cloud" and "Jianghu". Blowing rainbow fart at such an appearance? Are Tao Mu's fans blind or what?"

"The drug use appearance is so realistic, don't tell me he experienced it himself? I remember that someone exposed the news that Tao Mu was taking drugs, I didn't quite believe it at the time. But now looking at Tao Mu's performance....."

Tao Mu's fans were just in the middle of kneeling and licking the screen. But hearing these slanderous words, they immediately rage-quit.

Unsurprisingly, the two fan clubs broke out in a fight again.

"A certain someone has already become a sewer rat that everyone detests. Yet the fans of a fake still have time to follow our Mu? You sure there's nothing wrong with you? Has the school status problem of your fake little prince been solved yet?"

"Shen Yu fan is such a sour lemon, you actually still dare to praise "Purple Cloud" and "Jianghu"? Your fake little prince nearly turned these two dramas into PPT with his nonexistent acting skills, just look at the evaluations of professional film critics and sober up, okay?"

"Here's a picture of the real-time box office of "Jianghu" for you to sober up. Because of the scandals following your fake little prince, the whole movie was boycotted by female netizens and feminists, the box office plummeted, and investors and producers are all crying in regret. It is estimated that no one will invite your fake prince to act in a movie in the future anymore. Of course, unless the Shen Group provides investment and support."

"Speaking of this, I am reminded of how innocent and weak the fake little prince appears on the surface, while in fact, he possesses a cold-blooded nature underneath. Taking the money of the Shen family and enjoying the resources of the Shen family, and then pretending to be innocent and letting the members of the Shen family help him take the blame. Sure enough, he is indeed a high and noble little prince, he has no human sympathy at all....."

So the negative reports that were finally suppressed by the Shen family were once again publicized by the Ceramics.

Tao Mu's scolding fans have always been known for their explosive combat effectiveness, which was the main reason why other fans were reluctant to target Tao Mu. Not only because Tao Mu controlled FlyNews.com, but more importantly, Tao Mu liked to be an investor in addition to being an actor. Moreover, Tao Mu rarely accepted endorsements and entertainment gigs, and there was almost no conflict with other talent companies in terms of fighting over resources, so the fans of other idols and celebs were too lazy to offend such a big boss for no reason.