PIGGY BANK AND SEASONING JAR

That night, Tao Mu and the bigwigs played until after midnight.

Boss Li from their family came to pick him up.

Although the relationship between Tao Mu and Li Xiaoheng was not reported by the media, it was still a tacit knowledge among the upper class in Hong Kong. The relationship between the entertainment industry and the upper class was not deep but also not shallow, and everyone had heard about such relatively explosive gossip news, especially as it happened under the nose.

When Li Xiaoheng came over, he didn't think too much. He was just worried that Tao Mu had drunk too much and couldn't get a taxi. So he drove over to pick him up in person.

When entering the private room, he greeted everyone warmly, and then sat next to Tao Mu.

Tao Mu keenly noticed a box of takeaway that Li Xiaoheng was carrying, and sniffed: "What's that?"

"Hot grass jelly. When you posted on FlyNews earlier, didn't you say you wanted to eat it?" Li Xiaoheng handed the hot grass jelly to Tao Mu. He nodded at the others, and explained with a smile, "I asked my assistant to buy a few more shares, and they will be delivered in a while."

Probably not having expected the capital boss with a net worth of nearly 100 billion dollars to be so approachable and down-to-earth, all the entertainment industry bosses nodded in an overwhelmed manner. Fang Ruoti smiled and said, "Mr. Li is too considerate."

Li Xiaoheng chuckled and said, "Naturally."

All the celebrities suddenly had the illusion that they were being fed with something.

The door of the private room was knocked on again, this time Assistant Jiang came in with a dozen boxes of hot grass jelly. And even distributed it to everyone with a special spirit of service.

Zhou Yanqing took the takeout, looked at the colorful ingredients inside, and said with a smile, "I didn't expect Tao Mu to actually like sweets."

In fact, there were also many male stars who love sweets. However, most people had to strictly control their weight management and did not dare to eat. And if a man liked eating sweets, it didn't sound very manly. So many male stars clearly loved sweets, but they didn't voice it. Just having a taste secretly in private. It was really rare for a male artist like Tao Mu who was particular about his food and could eat sweets in front of everyone without any scruples.

But thinking about it carefully, Tao Mu was not purely a male artist. In terms of career achievements, Tao Mu was more like a domineering CEO who enjoyed acting. If the entertainment industry rated its most unprofessional male artist in any year, it was estimated that Tao Mu would definitely be on the list.

Zhou Yanqing pondered to himself, but Li Xiaoheng nodded very seriously, and solemnly agreed: "Our CEO Tao is quite a picky eater. He even complained that the cake I made was not very delicious."

When Tao Mu was celebrating his birthday, Li Xiaoheng not only communicated with the crew about the celebration process, but also brought Tao Mu's family to Hong Kong for a birthday reunion, selected birthday gifts for Tao Mu, and personally made a birthday cake and brought it to the crew.

As a result, it turned out that too much cream was put, the cake was too sweet, and as CEO Li was making a birthday cake for the first time, the cake art was particularly ugly. But CEO Tao didn't dislike it at all. So he felt the need to clear his name: "I said it was delicious. You were the one who thought it was unpalatable yourself."

"But your expression doesn't say that." Li Xiaoheng pointed out in a small voice, "Your expression that day was clearly saying that the cake was too sweet."