HELP!

After having his directing skills "discussed" by Tao Mu in a manner of concealing needles in silk (TN: idiom for hidden barbs), Cheng Baodong lost any desire to continue talking. He waved his hand to signal Tao Mu to return to the set to continue shooting.

Shen Yu and the others sat silently and obediently behind Cheng Baodong, watching Tao Mu filming his scenes. At noon, they also stayed to have lunch with the crew. After confirming again and again that Tao Mu would not go with them to sing karaoke or clubbing with them, Shen Yu and the others left disappointed.

After finishing work in the evening, Tao Mu returned to the rental house with his two childhood friends. For dinner, they just ordered a few dishes at sister Ping's small restaurant. Halfway through the meal, Da Mao's phone rang——it was a call from the girls they had met on Weibo.

"What, you have already arrived in H Town?" Da Mao put down his chopsticks, feeling a little surprised: "Why are you here so late?"

Don't know what was said on the other end of the phone, but Da Mao replied helplessly: "Fine. You guys first take a taxi to the entrance of the Studio City. I'll be there to pick you guys up."

After putting down the phone, Da Mao explained to Tao Mu: "Didn't we recently begin to post some entertainment gossip and H Studio City's news on Tieba and Weibo. Many netizens got curious, and some people want to come and experience it during the summer vacation. The phone call I just received was from our fans. They are a couple of girls who had also just graduated from high school. They wanted to visit H Town before the beginning of school, and also visit the film sets of their idols. But, the plane was delayed and when they arrived at H Town it was already dark. The girls are a little scared and want me to pick them up."

Xiao Pang added proudly: "We are more or less celebrities in the circle now. Everyone believes in us~"

Tao Mu nodded: "Then you go ahead. I'll be upstairs resting first."

"En!" Da Mao and Xiao Pang stood up and smiled ingratiatingly at Tao Mu: "You have a good rest, we'll bring back some late night snacks."

"Then come back with two pounds of spicy crawfish." Tao Mu did not bother being courteous and ordered the dish. After the two had left, he went upstairs.

Though he said it was to rest, what he really did was actually lying on the bed after taking a shower, watching the Olympics while betting on the periphery and paying attention to the international oil futures market. In addition, he would also read some informational books related to financial regulations from time to time. After a while of multitasking, sleepiness hit Tao Mu and he fell asleep on the bed like that.

When Da Mao and Xiao Pang came back, what they saw was Tao Mu in bed with books and laptop surrounding him.

The two knew that Tao Mu had been very tired recently, so they didn't want to wake him up. On tiptoes, they turned off the computer, put away the books, and put the freshly cooked spicy crawfish into the fridge. They didn't even dare to take a bath and just took off their clothes and turned off the lights before going to sleep.

When Tao Mu woke up it was already the next morning. He hadn't expected that he could sleep so soundly this time. For fear of the noise outside waking Tao Mu, Da Mao and Xiao Pang had closed the window tightly. There was only one electric fan and it was currently blowing slowly at the foot of Tao Mu's bed so Tao Mu didn't feel the heat either. In contrast, Da Mao and Xiao Pang had broken out into a sweat while sleeping and had awakened in the middle of the night from the heat.

"You're awake!" Hearing Tao Mu's movement, Da Mao and Xiao Pang, who were lying on their beds turned their heads and smiled, "What do you want to eat for breakfast, I will ask brother Feng to bring it up."