SHOW OFF ONE'S SKILLS

Outside H Studio City, Da Mao and Xiao Pang, who were so angry they looked like two pufferfish, followed behind Tao Mu.

"Is that f**ker surnamed Luo mentally ill? As if whoever Ye Yao likes has anything to do with you, what right does he have to take it out on you!"

"That's right! This pathetic crew, let's quit! So what if he's an investor! If worse comes to worse I'll call my dad and ask him to invest in the crew, we'll catapult you to the male lead!"

"How can they bully people so much!"

After bearing the brunt of the water hose pressure for an entire afternoon, Tao Mu felt both mentally and physically tired. Suddenly he stopped in his tracks, and the chattering Da Mao and Xiao Pang behind him also stopped.

H Town in July was the hottest in the year. Though the Actors' Guild would basically stop issuing actor licenses at the end of June, it still didn't stop those newcomers with star dreams coming over by any means necessary to be an extra on a set. And combined with the people who come to travel during the summer vacation, the crew's own staff and the celebrity's own team, the small H Studio City would always be packed with crowds.

But right now, the street where Tao Mu was walking on was very deserted. Occasionally, people passing by also hurried past with their heads bowed and tucked into their chests, as if they couldn't wait to get out of there——the reason being a group of shirtless and beefy extras who were gathered on the streets. For the convenience of filming or to escape the heat, a few of them had even shaved their heads, causing them to look quite fierce, like gangsters seen in TV dramas. Unknowing outsiders would naturally avoid them.

Tao Mu recognized these people. They were also martial arts body doubles hired by the crew of "Purple Cloud", but they were not the same as Tao Mu, who was a lone wolf. This group gathered together to support each other. The leader was called Gou Rixin, nicknamed Big Dog, known as brother Gou, and was actually quite a well-known group leader among extras.

Many people say that he was righteous with brotherly loyalty. However, when Da Mao and Xiao Pang met this group of people, they looked as if they were meeting their enemies——because when Fatty Liu asked someone to take them out of the crew, it was this group of people who did it.

Da Mao was furious: "F**k, this is endless! You really take me for a coward, huh?"

Xiao Pang also cursed, "Surnamed Gou, you addicted to aiding the villian, right? Is surnamed Liu your father or something, for you to show such filial respect! If you have the balls then let's have a one-on-one. If your gramps, I, don't beat you until you piss in your pants then I am your grandson!"

Tao Mu pinched the bridge of his nose, feeling a pounding headache: "What do you want to do?"

As he spoke, his eyes searched the corners and under walls to see if there were any wooden sticks or bricks.

"Don't misunderstand, us brothers are here to apologize." The dark-skinned and tall Gou Rixin took two steps forward. The big fellow was about 1.8 meters tall, but standing in front of Tao Mu, he appeared a bit awkward and mincing: "This afternoon, we were not only listening to Fatty Liu. After all, you are still working in the crew, and if these two kids really cause trouble it would not be good for anyone."

This was true. But——

Tao Mu chuckled, "So what, I have to thank you?"

"That's not necessary." Don't know whether he didn't hear Tao Mu's ridicule, or deliberately pretended not to have heard it, Gou Rixin waved his hand with a serious expression: "I said it before, I just brought my brothers to apologize today. You have a hard-temper and good martial arts skills, and us brothers all admire that. I also know that today's matter, no matter how I say it, it is not something to be excused. So......"