COOKING AND BEHAVING WITH INTEGRITY

Tao Mu's afternoon scene was a scene where the male protagonist sneaked into the demonic sect with a mask hiding his identity, but was discovered by Mu Huating, who played the leader of the demonic sect, and the two preceded to fight each other. Because the face of the male number three was to be photographed in this scene, in order to strive for the best shooting effect, the crew's intention was to have Mu Huating personally fight him.

Mu Huating argued all morning but failed to get director Chen to agree to his request for a stand-in. When wearing the wire suit, his expression looked ugly, as if he had constipation. He looked at Tao Mu nervously, for fear that he would use the scene to beat him up and take revenge for earlier.

As a result, during the filming, whenever Tao Mu made a piercing action with a sword, Mu Huating would definitely scurry backwards like a rabbit, and even the camera could only manage to capture an afterimage at the speed he moved. There was none of the proud arrogance and intimidating presence that the demonic sect leader should have.

——Being timid to this extent, how could this scene be filmed?

Chen Yiqian couldn't endure it anymore. After yelling "cut" eight times in a row, he held a loudspeaker and shouted, "Mu Huating, are you here to make a comedy drama?"

Mu Huating was both fearful and aggrieved, yelling: "Don't blame me. Tao Mu deliberately scared me."

Tao Mu stood in place with no expression on his face.

The whole crew had their arms crossed, eyes rolling in exasperation. Did he take them all for the blind? Tao Mu obviously didn't do anything. It could be seen that Mu Huating not only had a bad character, but also had a terrible habit of pushing blame onto others.

Mu Huating, who was questioned by the entire crew, felt quite aggrieved. He insisted that Tao Mu had malicious intentions, and would definitely take the chance to beat him up while filming. If he hadn't run fast every time, he would have already been beaten to the ground by Tao Mu at this moment.

Chen Yiqian could no longer put up with Mu Huating's wild fantasies. In order not to delay the shooting process, he finally pinched his nose and agreed to Mu Huating's request to use a stand-in.

Mu Huating breathed a sigh of relief and took off his wire suit as quickly as possible. He stared at Tao Mu and raised his chin to demonstrate. His face was full of arrogance, as if to say "what can you do to me now?"

Da Mao and Xiao Pang, who were playing the roles of demonic sect cannon fodders, were so angry they itched to pull a sackcloth over Mu Huating in a small alley and beat him up immediately.

Tao Mu stood with a sword in hand and without any expression on his face. He didn't even spare Mu Huating a look.

The body double who became Mu Huating's stand-in was a martial artist actor from Gou Rixin's team, named Da Luo. They even had a drink together last night. After seeing Tao Mu, he lowered his voice and voiced his outrage on behalf of Tao Mu: "......You are too honest. If it was me, I would have definitely taken this opportunity to beat him severely. Let's see if he'll splash dirty water on others again......"

"It's not necessary." Tao Mu replied mildly. When a person was bitten by a dog, it wasn't as if he could bite back. If he really did that, then how different was he from the idiot Mu Huating? Besides, there were so many people watching on the set, even if he wanted to secretly land some hits, how much could he even injure Mu Huating?

Since he was too lazy to even bother pulling a sackcloth over the other's head, naturally he wouldn't do something that would leave a weakness in the sight of others——he just casually amped up his film emperor-level acting skills against Mu Huating during the scene, substituting the emotions of the perverted murderers he played in his previous life into the emotions he displayed during the scene. The feeling it gave when his eyes stared at Mu Huating was like that of a butcher looking at a slab of pork on a cutting board. Sure enough, Mu Huating couldn't help but become frightened, scaring himself into a neurotic person.