THEN SHOW ME YOUR TEMPER!

After this period of publicity, Tao Mu's martial arts skills were basically well-known by everyone. In order to test Tao Mu's limit, Cheng Baodong and Wang Boyuan not only asked Tao Mu to perform a set of sword moves according to the guidance of a stunts coordinator, but also had Tao Mu improvise and perform several sets of martial arts movements using fans.

Because Wang Boyuan's main weapon in the movie was not only the sword but also the fan.

Fortunately, Tao Mu learned the "eighteen martial arts" (Taji fists, Taiji fan, whip, etc.) when he joined with old Song Tou during his morning exercise in his previous life, otherwise he would really not be able to cope with Cheng Baodong's endless requirements.

After the audition was over, Wang Boyuan, who was sitting next to director Cheng, clapped his hands in applause in front of everyone in the crew, and even before Cheng Baodong announced the audition results, he eagerly advocated for Tao Mu: "I think our little junior brother's performance is very awesome. What do you think, director Cheng?"

Both Cheng Baodong and Wang Boyuan graduated from Beijing Film. One was in the class of '98 while the other was in the class of '01, one was a director and the other was an actor. When Cheng Baodong was in graduate school, Wang Boyuan happened to be in undergrad, and the two became a pair of cooperative partners at school. Basically, the stage plays directed by Cheng Baodong would always choose Wang Boyuan as the leading actor. This kind of tacit understanding continued until the two graduated. Cheng Baodong established his reputation in the domestic director circle, and Wang Boyuan also squeezed into the B-list top actor with his company's support. Soon after he once again became Cheng Baodong's leading actor. Then, under Cheng Baodong's training, he had the fortune to win the Golden Crow Award for Best Actor. Now he was also a big celebrity film emperor.

With such a fated relationship, there was no need to say more about the friendship between the two. According to the gossip paparazzi, the two people even lived next to each other in the capital. When the two men were filming outside, their wives would even go shopping and walk their dogs together.

Therefore, when Wang Boyuan rushed to give Tao Mu a pass before Cheng Baodong even expressed his opinion, Cheng Baodong did not feel that his directorial authority was offended. He just glanced at his old partner with a half-smile, and then looked at Tao Mu solemnly: "Your performance is good. I remember you once said that you wanted to concentrate on studying after entering film school and not take on any acting jobs. For this, you have turned down the signing invitations of several talent agencies one after another. Among them, there are even many well established companies. Is there anything like this?"

Tao Mu was slightly taken aback. Unexpectedly, the first question Cheng Baodong asked him had nothing to do with this audition. But he nodded sincerely: "Yes."

Hearing Tao Mu's answer, Cheng Baodong sneered: "It's the end of July right now. Beijing Film's registration time for new students this year is August 26. The shooting period of "Faraway Jianghu" is half a year. If your audition is successful, then you would have to stay in the crew for at least two months. How do you plan this time?"

Tao Mu could now confirm that Cheng Baodong might not be hostile towards him, but he was definitely prejudiced towards him.

Wang Boyuan frowned, and before Tao Mu could speak, he directly helped relieve the siege on Tao Mu: "How is this a big deal? When the time comes he could just report for attendance and don't participate in the military training. In any case, there will be no classes during the military training. Old Cheng, don't be so serious. What will you do if you scare the child?"

But if he really did what Wang Boyuan said, it would also violate Tao Mu's previous statement to the talent agencies that he didn't want to violate the school rules and just wanted to study seriously. But in this way, Tao Mu's image in Cheng Baodong's heart, it was estimated that he would undoubtedly become a villain who said one thing and did another thing!