DIFFERENT

Tao Mu was taken home by his Xiao Qi Dad and slept all night curled up in the blankets. When he woke up the next morning, the gossip that he was returned to the orphanage by his adoptive parents for abusing his younger brother when he was five years old had already spread all over the Internet.

Tao Mu also experienced such a thing in his previous life.

At that time, he had been back to the Shen family for more than four years, and the entire entertainment circle knew that he was incompatible with Shen Yu. No matter what movie or TV series Shen Yu made, Tao Mu would either steal Shen Yu's role or find a way to shoot similar movies and TV series with the same release schedule and the same theme, just to snipe Shen Yu.

Tao Mu's acting skills were better than Shen Yu's, but his popularity was not as good as Shen Yu's. In addition, before each film and television drama was released, Tao Mu was always sounded with various scandals, arousing the audience's disgust. Therefore, the end result was often that he not only failed to snipe Shen Yu he also ended up worse off, prompting Shen Yu's fans to ridicule him as "a masochist who actively seeks abuse."

In the previous life, when Yao Wenxiao instructed tabloids to break the gossip that he had been sent back to the orphanage by his adoptive parents for abusing his younger brother, Tao Mu was currently competing with Shen Yu for the ratings championship that year. Both of them filmed idol dramas with the spy war theme set in the Republic of China era, the protagonist being the Gary Stu growth type, with various old actor veterans as supporting characters.

Because Tao Mu's acting skills were better, his scenes with the actor veterans better showed off the ups and downs of the plot and was overall more thrilling. The adrenaline of audiences watching the TV drama also increased sharply, and they followed the drama episode by episode. As a result, by the time the TV series was halfway through, the ratings exceeded 3%.

In contrast, although the TV series starring Shen Yu was also on the pass line in terms of ratings. But because his acting skills were still immature, when acting scenes with the old veteran actors, particularly in conflict scenes, he would be completely suppressed, and the audience would inevitably get second-hand embarrassment. The two TV series were released at the same time, and the ratings starring Shen Yu were naturally not as good as Tao Mu's TV series.

When interviewed by the media, Tao Mu, who was finally able to one-up the other, naturally ridiculed Shen Yu as inferior to him in front of reporters. Verbal provocations such as "Wild ducks are wild ducks, even if the cuckoo occupies the nest it can not become a white swan" undoubtedly angered Shen Yu's admirers. Then the media broke the scandal that Tao Mu was sent back to the orphanage by his adoptive parents for abusing his younger brother. The scandal was first reported by Yao Wenxiao's Yuxiao Media and then other media followed up and forwarded it. There was even a TV station that invited Tao Mu's adoptive parents for a guest interview.

From the day of his debut, Tao Mu had not left a good impression on the audience. Seniors in the industry reprimanded him for acting like a bigshot and deliberately making things difficult for fellow actors (Shen Yu). Actors from the same crews as him also broke the news that he was irritable and difficult to communicate with, looking down on people because of his family background. In addition, Shen Yu's fans continued to expose his various black materials from over the years——for example, used to work in a nightclub, abandoning old friends after his fortunes changed for the better, arrogantly making it difficult for the actors of the same crew, etc. Various scandals continued one after another. Therefore, the audience's perception of him had always been bad.

This time, the media broke the scandal that he was sent back to the orphanage by his adoptive parents for abusing his younger brother. The audience who didn't know the truth just felt that Tao Mu was not a good person as expected. One could tell a person's character from when they were three years old, after all Tao Mu had just returned to his biological parents' house and was able to drive away his adopted brother. So at the age of five, he would abuse his younger brother because of jealousy did not seem inconceivable at all.