TRICK OF INJURING ONESELF

The press conference held by the Shen Group was held at 9:30 in the morning. In order to maximize publicity, the Shen family also chose Shanghai TV station for live broadcast.

On the TV screen, in front of all the media reporters, Shen Yan repented tearfully for her past mistakes. Saying that she was young at the time and did not realize how much harm her actions had caused others, that she just wanted to protect her little brother. After all, her little brother was so weak and pure, and simply didn't know how to protect himself at all.

Shen Yan deeply confessed her penitence at the press conference for her evil deeds when she was young. She also said she was willing to make amends for the mistakes she had made. Saying that starting today, she would spend the rest of her life doing charity. At the end of the press conference, Shen Yan also stated that Shen Yun was completely unaware of what she was doing, and that Shen Yu was innocent. Including this incident of slapping the actress that had led to much criticism by everyone, Shen Yu didn't know at all. So she hoped everyone would not turn their anger on Shen Yu.

Just after the press conference ended, some netizens uploaded this video to BulletScreen.com. Because the Shen Group held the press conference at 9:30 in the morning on a weekday, many netizens were too busy with work that they didn't have time to pay attention to this matter. Only the students who were still on winter vacation saw the video when it was first uploaded. And these people were basically the main force in online fights.

One must admit that due to Shen Yan's arrogance and domineering behavior before, she did provoke a lot of antis online, including women's rights activists.

Therefore, at the beginning of the release of the video, the public opinion on the Internet was basically a swarm of abuse. There were many remarks that Shen Yan was really vicious and that Shen Yan was a disgrace to women. In addition, Shen Yu's fans were also making waves, and they didn't hesitate to put all the blame on Shen Yan, eager to white-wash their idol. So this led to a one-sided smear campaign on the Internet.

And these kinds of remarks reached its peak after the office workers went home from work and started to search for melons on the Internet that night. For a time, Shen Yan immediately became a sewer rat that everyone shouted at and beat at. There were even impulsive netizens who ran to the company Shen Yan worked at and poured urine on her when she exited the building after getting off work.

At the beginning, Shen Yan thought that it was acid that was poured on her, so she screamed and cried in horror. The company staff called 120 and she was sent to the hospital. The whole process was photographed by the gossip paparazzi gathered outside the company.

When the news just came out, everyone applauded. Everyone felt that Shen Yan, this vicious woman, finally received the punishment she deserved. Although it was not good to pour urine on people for no reason. But this was also considered a wicked person getting their just desserts.

However, with the passage of time, when netizens saw that in the follow-up news reports about how Shen Yan, who was still in the hospital, was weeping non-stop every day, and was diagnosed by the doctor to have suffered a fright and had a nervous breakdown. Everyone gradually began to feel a little uncomfortable.

So some netizens with unknown attributes began to leave messages on the Internet, feeling that treating a girl like this was too much. After all, Shen Yan was just a spoiled eldest young lady, even if she really did something wrong, those who should be most angry should be the victims. As for netizens and strangers, even if they were angry, they were not qualified to go to the place where Shen Yan worked to pour urine on her.

There were also rational and neutral netizens who thought that this kind of gesture was not worthy of encouragement——although this time it was urine, except for disgust, it would not cause much bodily harm. But what if it was replaced with sulfuric acid next time? A girl's life would be ruined just like that.