MUTUAL REPORTING

As soon as these words came out, the entire police station suddenly fell silent. Especially those veteran policemen who had rich experience in handling cases. They all seemed to smell a trace of crime.

Of course, this kind of thing was useless just by guessing. So the police immediately dispatched police forces, and based on the clues provided by the dragon tattoo brother, they planned to immediately arrest Yu Mei, who had absconded with a huge amount of money.

Because of the clues provided, dragon tattoo brother, who once again became an informant, also got in the police car, being responsible for showing everyone the way. Before getting in the car, dragon tattoo brother said proudly in the police station: "Comrade police, don't worry. When I came, I already left people behind to keep watch downstairs. That little lady will definitely not be able to run."

The police were amused: "You actually know about tailing?"

"Of course." Dragon tattoo brother patted his chest: "We have a previous experience of catching bad guys before after all."

Tao Mu looked at the dragon tattoo brother and found that this person was the one who was impressed by his cooking skills at the dinner table and wanted to recognize their old man Song as godfather. Tao Mu remembered that the last time they went to the Longmen Inn to inquire about Yun Duo's case, it was also this brother who found the first clues. The police were taken to a courtyard residence outside the city where the traffickers were caught in time.

Tao Mu discovered that this person was quite talented! But how could such a talented person be a cook! It would be a waste! He should just devote himself to the great cause of entertainment media!

Tao Mu thought of his FlyNews website, and in the future he would definitely establish a FlyNews Entertainment Department. When he looked at the dragon tattoo brother again, his eyes took on the light of a connoisseur.

Because the intensity of the arrest was different from the previous one, Tao Mu and other idlers did not need to follow. They only needed to stay at the police station and wait for news. During this period Tao Mu asked Qin Miaoru about dragon tattoo brother. Qin Miaoru was always eager to answer any of Tao Mu's questions, and immediately said, "You mean Da Fei! I heard that when he was a child, his mother often sent him to follow after his dad secretly to see which friend's house his dad went to gamble money at, and which woman he was fooling around with. After so many years, he has accumulated a lot of experience. He has also been a bodyguard before. But because he can't keep his mouth shut, always willing to talk about the boss's gossip, he was eventually fired."

But then again, Zhang Fei also wanted to leave himself. So he deliberately found something to make the boss fire him. In his words, the previous boss was not a very good person, and he was unwilling to help a villain do evil——out of sight, out of mind.

When Tao Mu heard Zhang Fei's name he was once again delighted, and felt that not only was this person interesting, but his name was also interesting.

Tao Mu was thinking about Zhang Fei while waiting for officer Yao and the others to come back. But before the police had yet to come back, another person came in to make a report.

After the person reported his name, everyone was stunned to discover that this person turned out to be the "Da Xiong" Zhang Fei mentioned before!

What was this situation?

The group of people looked at each other, instantly bewildered.

It was Tao Mu and a few experienced old policemen who vaguely guessed Da Xiong's intentions.

A police uncle expertly picked up a notebook to record his statement.

Da Xiong's real name was Xiong Zheng. Like Gou Rixin, he was a martial arts extra and because he had spent a long time in the H Town Studio City, he had made a wide range of contacts, and was now a small group extra leader.