SHEN YU ARRIVES IN BEIJING

"Tao Mu, you finally remembered to find me!" In the luxuriously decorated private room, Long Tianao looked at Tao Mu with a melancholy expression: "I thought you had forgotten me."

"How is that possible?" Tao Mu smiled, and poured a glass of beer for Long Tianao: "You have helped me a lot. If I have something good, I will definitely not let you miss out."

Tao Mu told Long Tianao about FlyNews' national school beauty and hunk selection: ".....Now we need two mentors, don't know if Summer Star Entertainment is interested?"

Long Tianao's brows furrowed, realizing that things were not so simple: "It seems that it is more than that. You have made such a big momentum, not only using a competition mode but also signing to talent agencies and debutting. You neither cooperate with the TV stations but still want to organize netizens to vote. I also haven't heard that you are in contact with any video sites....."

Having said that, Long Tianao looked at Tao Mu thoughtfully: "Could it be that FlyNews wants to take this opportunity to launch its own video website? Just like Maoku.com and Tomato.com?"

Tao Mu looked at Long Tianao in surprise. When he talked about this with his three roommates, none of them realized this. But just mentioning vaguely to Long Tianao and he could come to the conclusion quickly. Was it that Long Tianao had a keen sense of the entertainment industry, or was it that he subconsciously looked down on Summer Star Entertainment's rich young master?

"Why are you looking at me like this?" Long Tianao rubbed his nose, and smiled: "After all, my uncle is also a major shareholder of Summer Star Entertainment. Even if you haven't eaten pork you have at least seen a pig run." (TN: fig. of speech for "You may not see it, but you ought to hear about it")

Tao Mu chuckled lightly, and admitted frankly: "I just have a whole new level of respect for you."

"You think I'm pretty good, right!" Long Tianao chuckled: "I think this is pretty good idea. Don't worry, I will have Summer Star Entertainment make preparations when I go back. What kind of artists do you want to be the mentor? And do you plan to have FlyNews use Summer Star Entertainment as a sponsor name?"

"Not only Summer Star Entertainment, I also contacted Longteng Entertainment, and they also promised to give me two mentors. Longteng also provided the filming team needed for the filming. Their company has two filming teams that have engaged in talent shows and have some experience." Tao Mu had reached a private agreement with Luo Xi, so he would not hesitate when using Longteng Entertainment's resources.

Long Tianao was amazed when he heard this: "Not bad. The relationship between Luo Yang and his sister is not very good but Luo Xi can actually help you like this. It seems that you have spent a lot of effort on her?"

Tao Mu smiled but did not comment. After clinking beers with Long Tianao, he said, "Because there is the talent performance part of the competition, I hope that Summer Star Entertainment will give me a singer or an idol artist for mentor candidates. As for the sponsor name, both Summer Star Entertainment and Longteng Entertainment can be placed in front of the show's name for free. Take it as me paying back the favor."

Long Tianao smiled, and clinked beers with Tao Mu again: "Also, the military uniform promotional event you mentioned to me before on the National Day week, it has to be a two-inch photo?"

"The photo must be formal." Tao Mu said seriously: "I have completed the program in FlyNews, so photos that do not meet the requirements cannot be uploaded."

FlyNews.com was doing positive publicity this time. To make the website cater to the mainstream, Tao Mu must prevent those horsing around and jokester photos. This foundation must be laid, otherwise it would be troublesome in the future.