BLOWOUT & BLACK MATERIAL

"Crossdress! Crossdress! Crossdress!" The group of contestants and four mentors clapped and heckled. The cameraman also came with the camera and took close-ups of Tao Mu's face as if it didn't cost any money.

Tao Mu looked at Du Kang with some exasperation. Du Kang chuckled gleefully and shrank back behind Wen Bao, doing good deeds and hiding it deeply——but with his 1.9m height, hiding behind Wen Bao's 1.75m height was no different from not hiding at all.

The school beauty selected by Beijing Film was Xu Yingying from class 01 of the junior year of the acting department. She still remembered Tao Mu's talent for photography during military training so she smiled and jokingly said: "I have to tell you guys, Tao Mu is not only good-looking, but also very good at photography and makeup. I think if he dresses up in women's clothing, he won't even need a makeup artist to put makeup on him, he can take care of the styling perfectly and without problem."

After a brief pause, Xu Yingying deliberately said: "I asked Tao Mu to help me take the art photos when I was doing my resume. It was very beautiful. The military training photos used during the preselection for the national school beauty and hunk competition by the girls of Beijing Film's '08 class were all taken with Tao Mu's help."

Listening to what Xu Yingying said, many contestants immediately recalled the various military training uniform photos uploaded by Beijing Film students when FlyNews was just launched. Many people were very curious at the time. But they also felt that the photos were very beautiful and gave off a unique aura. Later, the scope of the selection of school beauty and hunk was expanded, and many Beijing Film girls also changed to artistic photos. But in contrast, they actually did not leave a greater impression than those previous military uniform photos that lacked any makeup done.

They really didn't expect that these photos were taken with Tao Mu's help.

The female contestants who originally didn't know now looked at Tao Mu with brighter eyes. If it was a woman's nature to love beauty, then Tao Mu, who could take beautiful pictures, must be the type of boyfriend that all girls aspire to find——handsome, talented, good personality, rich, and could take beautiful pictures of his girlfriend.

At that moment, a male contestant asked Gu Xun: "Did Tao Mu take your photos for you?"

Gu Xun smiled bitterly and shook his head with a grievous expression on his face: "No. Tao Mu only takes pictures of girls, and they must be beautiful girls. Big grown men like us can forget it."

One remark and the contestants bursted into laughter once again. Everyone clapped their hands and heckled, deliberately making weird "yo yo" sounds to tease Tao Mu.

Tao Mu had a helpless expression on his face as he raised his hands to defend himself: "Slander, absolute slander. Who says I don't take pictures of boys? The key is that no boys asked me to. It's not like I can take the initiative myself, right?"

Tao Mu felt he was very justified, only to be refuted back by Gu Xun: "Then how can you take the initiative to look for female classmates with your camera?"

"Acknowledge it. You are a gals before pals person. Your dorm's classmate Du Kang has already told us all about it."

Tao Mu turned his head abruptly, staring at Du Kang with piercing eyes. Du Kang looked up at the sky with an innocent look. Suddenly someone pulled the topic back on track: "Ai, don't let Tao Mu lead you by the nose. Weren't we talking about Crossdressing!"

"That's right!" The words reminded everyone, and everyone clapped their hands again and heckled: "Crossdress! Crossdress! Crossdress!"

"Fine! Fine! Fine!" Tao Mu interrupted the contestants. Just when everyone thought Tao Mu was about to surrender, they heard Tao Mu outrageously saying, "Today is everyone's rehearsal and it won't be good for me to steal the show. Then how about this. When the number of registered users on FlyNews exceeds 100 million, I will wear women's clothing and dance for everyone, okay?"