FIRST KISS

"That person just now was Shen Yan's boyfriend named Zhuo Yan. Do you know him?"

Tao Mu was obviously affected by the quarrel with the Shen family just now. During the rest of the sightseeing, even though Tao Mu tried his best to hide it, everyone could still feel Tao Mu's absent-mindedness. So it didn't take long for Mr. Song to excuse himself to go back to the hotel to sleep with the excuse of being old and lacking energy.

However, Mr. Song just took a nap in the hotel for an afternoon.

Tao Mu felt very guilty. Everyone came here to celebrate his birthday only for the birthday star to be such a mood damper.

"Why don't we go to the Ferris wheel? Or go to Disneyland." Tao Mu psyched himself up and suggested with a smile, "I've been busy filming for the past few months since I came to Hong Kong. I haven't been to Disneyland yet."

Seeing Tao Mu's eagerness to to pretend that everything was well, Meng Qi smiled slightly. He said, "Then let's go to the Ferris wheel first. We can sit on a high vantage point and enjoy the night view of Victoria Harbour. It'll be a break from walking."

A Ferris wheel could seat four people in one capsule. So Tao Mu and Li Xiaoheng sat in the same capsule, while Liu Yao, Meng Qi and Mr. Song sat in another. Mr. Song didn't want to be a third wheel, and wanted to sit alone but no would agree.

Meng Qi said with a smile: "The two of us are different from those two young ones. How old are we already? We don't care to be so romantic."

Liu Yao, who wanted to be romantic in fact, also nodded in agreement. Although it was a bit regrettable, there were still opportunities for romance in the future. But they couldn't let the old man ride the Ferris wheel by himself. After all, the old man had never sat on this thing before. In case he became afraid of the height, uncomfortable, or scared, with them sitting together they could take care of each other.

As for Li Xiaoheng and Tao Mu, they obviously didn't need to worry about them.

Before getting on the Ferris wheel, Li Xiaoheng bought all kinds of snacks for everyone to pass the time while waiting for the Ferris wheel to rise slowly and leisurely. While peeling the chestnuts for Tao Mu, Li Xiaoheng suddenly asked a question. The question was straight to the point and did not let Tao Mu even have a chance to escape.

"Why do you ask that?" Tao Mu hesitated for a while, and then replied, "This is the first time in this life that we've met."

"I just felt that your attitude towards him was very particular." Li Xiaoheng held Tao Mu's right hand, which was unconsciously clenched into a fist, spread out his palm, and put the peeled chestnuts on it: "You seem to care about him very much."

The plump chestnuts were still steaming and looked quite chubby. The warm residual warmth spread across the palm of his hand. Tao Mu stared blankly at the chestnuts, not knowing what to say.

It was not like he could say that he was reborn and that in his last life, he was with Zhuo Yan, and even spent a total of seven years together day and night. Only in the end, lovers turned against each other and became enemies. He put Zhuo Yan in jail and committed suicide by jumping off the building himself.

"It's not that I care much about that person. I just don't want to see that person. I don't even want to mention that person's name. It's best to stay away from him in this life." Tao Mu frowned and looked troubled. He didn't want to mention Zhuo Yan in front of Li Xiaoheng. He didn't even want to mention the bad things in his previous life in front of Li Xiaoheng. But he didn't know how to explain the changes in his emotional state when facing Zhuo Yan.

He was worried that a little carelessness would cause Li Xiaoheng to misunderstand.

Li Xiaoheng looked at Tao Mu's troubled and hesitant look, and suddenly said, "I want to kiss you."