TECHNICAL TYPE

It was dusk, and the sky had darkened. The setting sun was slowly submerged under the mists of the Xishan Mountains, rendering the entire Beijing City to look as if it was awash in an orange-red color. Neighbors in the same neighborhood who got off work at night rode bicycles and electric motorcycles through the narrow alleys. Lights were turned on in the dark rooms. The bright yellow lights could be seen from the windows of every household along with the sound of advertisements on the TV. The wok and the iron spatulas clanged against each other. The sound of cooking from the kitchens could be heard, along with the smell of fragrant food suddenly permeating the alley.

In the small yard of the orphanage, a group of children were running and playing all over the small area. The caretaker auntie stood at the door and yelled for everyone to come inside to eat. Tao Mu's nose told him that today's dinner was stewed Chinese cabbage with potatoes and fried saury.

There were too many children in the orphanage and the funding was too tight. Even if dean Tao tried her best to provide nutrition for the children, most of the daily meals were cabbage, tofu, radish and potatoes. Every weekend there would be a big meal——basically a whole chicken stewed with potatoes, or a few pork ribs stewed with pickled vegetables, or a few fish stewed with tofu. With so many children and the caretaker staff of the orphanage eating together, it was conceivable how much meat everyone ended up getting in the end. And the taste of big pot meals.....there was no need to say more.

Tao Mu didn't like to eat it. He had a picky tongue since he was a child, and would sneak out of the orphanage for a bite to eat at the small restaurant opposite, only to find himself an old grandfather who was very kind to him.

Now, grandpa was getting old and maybe he had suffered a lot of grievances back then. He had no way of finding justice for himself and needed Tao Mu, a younger generation, to stand up for and support him. Tao Mu couldn't pretend to be ignorant, even if it's just for the sake of the food he had eaten over these many years.

"Dean Tao." After dinner, Tao Mu stuck to dean Tao and entered the office with her: "Please tell me. What happened to our old man before? Who is that bastard surnamed Yao? "

Dean Tao sighed: "I am also not very clear——"

"Impossible! You two have been old neighbors for so many years." Tao Mu really didn't believe it at all. He walked behind dean Tao and massaged her shoulders with great enthusiasm: "Dean, just tell me. I especially want to know. But I can't ask the old man to his face. Today I just inquired a little bit, and haven't even said anything yet, but he was very fierce with me. I can only come to you."

Dean Tao sighed again: "Things have happened so many years ago, even if you know about it what can be done?"

"The old man is the old man of our family after all. If he is really bullied by others, I have to avenge him!" Tao Mu said with a serious face.

"Avenge?" Dean Tao shook her head subconsciously, and said with a sorrowful expression: "Sure enough, it's what a child would say. Those people are big and influential, how can you avenge——"

"Dean, so you really do know." Tao Mu's eyes flickered slightly. He walked around to face dean Tao, squatted down, and looked up at dean Tao with a sincere expression: "Just tell me. Just like you said. If the old man is really wronged, and there is such a powerful enemy, I, as the younger generation of the old man, should know."

Dean Tao was silent. She knew Tao Mu's temperament. If Tao Mu knew the truth, he would definitely not let those people go. But dean Tao was really worried that if she told him the matter, Tao Mu would be implicated. After all, given the other party's current family background, they were really not people ordinary people could provoke.