THE CONTRACT IS ESTABLISHED

After coming out of the Kwun Yam Buddhist Temple, Li Xiaoheng insisted on having a candlelight dinner. Tao Mu simply didn't want to speak to him anymore: "It's noon, have what candlelight dinner. Besides, I don't like western food either."

"Then what do you like to eat?" Li Xiaoheng just felt that Tao Mu finally agreed to his pursuit, so he should spend some effort on making some romantic gestures. Only in this way could he express how much he cherishes Tao Mu.

Tao Mu had always been particular with food, and was very picky about what he ate. Since they have come to Hong Kong, of course they must eat authentic Hong Kong food: "Let's go to a Cantonese restaurant."

The first meal after the official relationship was to be at a Cantonese restaurant? Li Xiaoheng raised his eyebrows and was not satisfied.

"Isn't that too casual?" At this moment, Li Xiaoheng even had a sense of accomplishment that was even more satisfying than when he signed a business deal worth tens of billions in his senior year all by himself. In order to match this mood, Li Xiaoheng even wanted to rent a luxury cruise ship to have candlelight dinner out at sea, and stop at Victoria Harbour to watch the fireworks at night. After dinner, he also wanted to reserve an entire amusement park, ride the ferris wheel with Tao Mu, and stop at the highest point to enjoy the night view of Hong Kong.

"How cheesy!" Tao Mu couldn't help laughing. He felt that the corners of his mouth never stopped twitching in laughter since Li Xiaoheng began speaking: "Mr. Li, you should think about changing your career to be a comedian."

"If you are interested, I could learn." Li Xiaoheng looked at Tao Mu with a warm smile. He never took his eyes off Tao Mu's figure: "Do you think I should learn to be the leading role or the supporting role in the comic dialog?"

"You should learn stand-up comedy." Tao Mu stood in front of the Kwan Yum Buddhist Temple and looked around: "Is there any delicious Cantonese restaurant nearby?"

Li Xiaoheng stretched out his hand, and the assistant who had been waiting in the car immediately handed over a tablet with the travel guide they just made, including the most famous hotels, restaurants, western restaurants and Cantonese restaurants around Kowloon. The types of Cantonese restaurants were also divided below what kinds of famous dishes each one was good at.

"These are all good, what do you want to eat?" Li Xiaoheng handed the tablet to Tao Mu.

Tao Mu smiled and said, "How about the sorrowful rice?" (TN: sorrowful rice= basically bbq pork on rice)

"It's unlucky." Li Xiaoheng shook his head and vetoed: "Let's eat claypot rice. We don't have any children anyway." (TN: claypot rice=steamed rice with dried duck

"Claypot rice isn't referring to cooking a young child....." Tao Mu was speechless: "What's up with you. I think you are the auspicious one."

"It depends on how you understand it." Li Xiaoheng spoke nonsense with a particularly clear logical thinking: "Claypot rice, the homophonic sound is to cook a young child/animal. Do you like kittens or puppies?"

"You want to raise one?" Tao Mu raised his eyebrows: "I like both very much. But I don't have time to take care of it."

Of course Li Xiaoheng knew that Tao Mu liked small animals. He knew everything Tao Mu liked. So asking this question was not to make Tao Mu have to make a choice.

"Then we'll get one of each." Li Xiaoheng said with a smile: "We now have both son and daughter all at once."

"You are a bit fast-paced." Tao Mu laughed. After a pause, he asked again, "What type are you going to raise?"

Li Xiaoheng said with a particularly strong desire to survive: "I listen to you."

"How about a husky and a ragdoll?"