SCHEMING

Luo Yang was not the only one who shut up at the stunning scene.

"Clap! Clap! Clap!"

The sound of crisp applause rang out on the set. First it was a single person, and then it was as if the whole crew seemed to be infected. Suddenly, the whole crew was applauding. In the face of such breathtaking performance, the members in the props team almost forgot about the deliberate trouble brought by Luo Yang. The prop master in charge of hanging the wires put Tao Mu down carefully. Several assistants from the crew rushed forward and began to dry him with towels and wiped at his hair. The treatment towards Tao Mu was really that of a professional actor and not just a martial arts body double.

Tao Mu, who had bore the full brunt of the water hose for more than four hours, could hardly stand steady. He leaned on the sword with one hand, his body so tired that he trembled slightly, and his lips were tightly closed as he breathed heavily through his nose. But those dark eyes were shockingly bright. Long wet black hair stuck to his face, emphasizing Tao Mu's pale and beautiful profile. However, the deep hostility condensed between his brows offset any bit of weakness or fragility, and instead only made him appear more dashing and rakish.

Even if he was exhuasted to this point, his slender back was still straight, and his figure upright and handsome. That mild indifference and cold arrogance......it truly evoked one's desire to tug him into an embrace and wantonly ravage him.

Don't know what he thought of at that moment, but Luo Yang's eyes darkened, his Adam's apple moved up and down slightly, and his mouth felt dry.

"Remember to send the recording to me!" Luo Yang, who felt that an electric current was currently running through his body, hurriedly left instructions and turned to leave, not even waiting for director Chen to respond.

The whole tiger's head, snake's tail was simply baffling. (TN: idiom for a strong start but a weak finish)

But director Chen didn't bother to wonder what the young master of the Luo family was spazzing about now. He stretched out his hand to beckon Tao Mu over, smiling kindly as if looking at a rare treasure: "Xiao Mu, I've wronged you with what happened today. If you are tired, go take a hot bath. I will give you the rest of the afternoon off. Go back and take a good rest, we'll do some close-up shots tomorrow."

After a pause, Chen Yiqian still couldn't hold back, and said excitedly: "It was too beautiful!"

Director Chen was convinced that with this scene alone, after the drama was broadcasted, Shen Yu, as the male protagonist, would definitely gain the love of many female audiences! Thinking about this, Chen Yiqian looked at Tao Mu with a little pity.

"Thank you, director." Tao Mu panted slightly and said in a low voice.

"Not bad at all!" Chen Yiqian patted Tao Mu on the shoulder, thought for a bit, and then said, "Work hard and don't give up. I believe you will definitely be famous."

With such a face and such martial arts skills, and most importantly he was also smart——knowing when to endure and when to erupt. If with these kinds of conditions he still did not succeed in the industry, it would simply be unreasonable.

Director Chen's eyes flickered, and he obviously knew the little dispute between Tao Mu and his own casting director. But seeing through it did not mean one should also lay it bare to the open. Although Fatty Liu's character was somewhat flawed, his work ability was not too bad.

Tao Mu refused the support of the assistant and walked out of the studio exhausted. Except for the recreational vehicles belonging to the main cast members, there was no bathroom in the dressing room. Tao Mu took off the wet costume, dried himself with the towel just given to him by the assistant, and put on his jeans. When he was about to put on his shirt, a knocking came from the door of the dressing room.