Chapter 25

JJ and Rosa jump when they hear a loud bang

JJ and Rosa jump when they hear a loud bang. She looks at JJ in confusion, who quickly gets up and walks out of the bedroom, where he then finds Kie and Pope quietly yelling at each other because Pope fell over a chair. JJ looks at the two of them and pauses until they notice him. Rosa also shuffles out of the bedroom and stands tiredly next to JJ.

"Great, you woke them up" Kie looks angrily at Pope who is still lying on the floor over the chair, raising his arms in annoyance. JJ grins and then helps him up, while Rosa drops down on the sofa and yawns.

"If you're already awake you can get ready right away, we want to try the winch. Hurry up" Pope looks at the two and then walks out with Kie. Rosa just nods slightly and then stands up, she looks at JJ who grins stupidly.

"Forget it. I need much longer..." before she even finishes the sentence JJ runs to the bathroom, but Rosa immediately runs after him and jumps on his back causing JJ to laugh.

"JJ, I swear to fucking god!"

"That's not fair..." he tries to shake her off, and the two only laugh more.

"Please JJ, I'm gonna take longer than youuuuu..." she begs, but JJ shakes his head, "We'll just get ready together."

"Ugh... alright..." she climbs off his back and they both get their toothbrushes out of a cabinet at the same time and start brushing their teeth. Rosa picks up her cell phone and turns on Spanish music, circling her hips a bit to it. JJ watches her, grinning and continues brushing his teeth.

After a few minutes, the two spit out the toothpaste and then do their hair. Rosa goes back to the John B room first and opens a drawer with her clothes. She searches around in it for a while until she puts on a simple black t-shirt with a pair of jeans shorts. Of course, she doesn't have her nice clothes at his place.

Rosa walks into the garden, where she finds Kie and
Pope at the winch. She looks around and sees JJ sitting on the hot tub with a beer and his legs in the water. She shakes her head with a grin, but then walks over to him and sits down next to him.

"Beer?" he looks at her questioningly, but Rosa immediately shakes her head in disgust, "No, yikes. Who drinks that..." JJ looks at her shocked, "You're not serious, are you? Oh my god, dream girl scale drops 0.10%" she looks at him and just laughs in confusion. JJ puts his arm around her waist with a grin and takes a sip of the beer.

"How's it feeling?" Pope then asks, and Rosa turns to the two of them. Kie is sitting in the tank and Pope has pulled her all the way up.

"Feels good" Kie then replies and Rosa turns to JJ with a grin.

"Taking you down" Pope's voice is then heard.

"Okay."

"John B pullin' a Houdini" JJ says and Rosa laughs a bit before slightly wiggling her legs in the water.