Chapter 12

"All the single ladies, all the single ladies All the single ladies

"All the single ladies, all the single ladies All the single ladies. Now put your hands up. Up in the club, we just broke up. I'm doing my own little thing. Decided to dip and now you wanna trip. Cause another brother noticed me. I'm up on him, he up on me. Don't pay him any attention. Just cried my tears, for three good years. Ya can't be mad at me. Cause if you liked it then you should have put a -" John B turns the radio off and looks at Rosa, who was just screaming her lungs out a few seconds ago "Hey!" she pouts.

"I am deaf because of you" John B looks at his best friend seriously, "Whatever" she waves him off.

"All right" Kie opens the door from the backseats and is about to get out of the twinkie "Hit it, boys! We're goin'. Recon mission" JJ screams out.

John B looks uncomfortably at Rosa before turning to the others, "Yo, uh... so I think I'm gonna do this one by myself tonight." Rosa bites her lip a bit to keep from grinning too much, knowing another discussion will break out now.

Kie rolls her eyes and then looks away.

"Really?" asks JJ, taking his cap off his head.

"What?" hisses John B.

"Nothin' Brother" JJ just grins and turns his cap a little in his hand.

"I don't want to spook Sarah with the peanut gallery."

"I just don't understand why we're involving her at all" Kie says a little louder and Rosa exchanges a glance with Pope, who just sits around awkwardly.

"Kie, we're not involving her, okay?" John B puts his head back for a moment, "It's.... it's just, uh, like a... a business meeting... thing." Rosa looks to JJ, who pretends to give his necklace a blowjob. Rosa sucks her cheeks in a little to keep from laughing, but then starts laughing as does Pope.

"Look, once we get what we need, we cut her loose, all right? Plus, we need the map."

"Promise me nothing's happening between you."

"Nothing is happening, Kie." "Sick little lies" Rosa looks at her best friend who just kicks her "Ouch, dude" she rubs her leg a little.

"I'm being serious" Kie looks at him.

"Okay!"

"This isn't about you, and this isn't about us. This is about her."

Rosa clenches her hands into fists and takes a deep breath as they are still talking about her friend here.

"Dude, she's gonna get inside your head. Just promise me nothing's happening between you guys."

"I promise."

"That was really believable" JJ raises his eyebrows slightly.

"A hundred percent believable" Pope agrees.