Chapter 1

Look, I don't get what your fucking problem is right now?" Rosa asks her boyfriend with furrowed eyebrows

Look, I don't get what your fucking problem is right now?" Rosa asks her boyfriend with furrowed eyebrows. Rafe laughs sarcastically and slams his fist against the wooden table at the country club, which makes Rosa jump a little, and almost everybody around looks at them for a moment. "You wanna know what my problem is? You acting like a fucking slut and being around this dirty ass Pogue all the damn time" he spits through clenched teeth.

Background story: Rafe threw a fucking plate at her, luckily it just hit the wall behind her, and she told him to leave. They had a huge fight and then Rosa decided it was time to go to one of the Kook Party's with her best friend John B.  She may drank a little tooooo much and ended dancing with him a little to close.. but to be fair he fucked up first and also she would never ever hook up with JB. They kissed each other once when they were drunk as fuck and both almost threw up because it's like kissing your sibling. Rosa swore she felt like she's getting herpes after kissing him cause she found it so gross.

And now here's the thing about Rafe. He plans a date for his girlfriend and him, starts a fight, throws mean ass comments at her, leaves, sniffs a few lines of cocaine, buys something sparkling and apologizes in the evening. Rosa knows that he's no good for her, but still doesn't break up with him because he always tells her that nobody will love her and that she is just a waste of time.

It wasn't always like that. At the beginning, Rafe was such a sweet boyfriend. He would come over and bring her flowers, treat her like a princess and never said anything mean to her. They had a lot of fun together and she felt safe with him.

But things change and as Camila always said "young people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes"... and she is soo damn right.. and still, Rosa isn't strong enough to break up with her so thought first love.

Rosa gives him the dirtiest look possible, which makes Rafe stand up and leave the country club. Leaving his girlfriend once again alone. She doesn't leave the country club. Hell no. The bill is on Ward Cameron. So? One, two, three, four... maybe 7 tequila shots later she decides it's time to leave.

As she walks outside, the warm summer air blows right onto her face, giving her goosebumps all over.

She looks at her black Mercedes G Wagon. Probably not the best idea.. so she pulls her phone out of her Chanel purse and calls the only person coming to her mind.

"What's up Rosa?" John B answers the phone, but she can nearly understand him because there's literally a tornado where ever he's at.

"Where the fuck are you, man? Pick me up pleeeeeeeease? I maybe drank one or two tequila shots too much.." Rosa mumbles into the phone and snorts.

John B clearly knows why she drank. Because she always does it when she had a fight with Rafe.

"You know.. I'm with the pog-" She screams like a fucking maniac and cuts JB off, "I don't give a shit. I'm at the country club. Pick me up, please and thank you, my love." And with that being said, she hangs up the phone.