Chapter 10

Rosa is lying in the hammock by the château and looks over at JB who is squatting on the floor, "What was with you and Sarah today?" she raises an eyebrow with a grin, "I hope my best friend tells me when he's banging my best friend

Rosa is lying in the hammock by the château and looks over at JB who is squatting on the floor, "What was with you and Sarah today?" she raises an eyebrow with a grin, "I hope my best friend tells me when he's banging my best friend."

John B looks at her and laughs, "I'm not banging Sarah Cameron. 1. she's a kook and 2. she's with Topper..." "But you would want to bang her..." Rosa grins at him and just as he is about to answer she hears Kie, JJ and Pope coming.

Rosa immediately gets up and walks over to Pope, who stops with JJ. "I'm so sorry for what Topper and Rafe did..." she looks at him, but JJ interrupts her, "What are you doing here anyway?! You're one of them. So fuck off and go to your awesome kook friends!" JJ snaps. Rosa looks at him overwhelmed, "I didn't do anything you asshole..."

"She's right...she tried to stop Rafe and he pushed her to the ground in response..." Pope looks at JJ and then Rosa, "it's okay Rosa. It's not your fault" he smiles and then walks over to Kie and JB.

Rosa looks at JJ arrogantly and is about to follow Pope when JJ grabs hold of her "he pushed you so hard you fell down?" he eyes her worriedly, but Rosa pushes his hand away from her arm "what do you care?" she bitches at him and then goes back to the hammock which she unfortunately has to share with JJ after a few minutes.

"You really think it's out there? Like, no bullshit?" Pope looks over at JB, who is sitting in an armchair.

"My father thought it was."

"But do you?" there is a light thunder in the background and Rosa lets her leg hang down the hammock to Kie who is stroking her leg. JJ just looks at the two, confused.

"After hearing his voice on that tape...I think I do."

"Only one way to find out." Pope and JB do the Pogue handshake.

"Look, we're gonna find it, you know?" Kie starts to speak, "even JJ believes."

"Oh, my God, JJ, do you really believe?" Rosa nudges him with her foot, then teases him.

"Totally. Wait. Are we talking about four mil?" he shoves her foot away and pulls his eyebrows together.

"Four hundred mil," Pope and Kie correct him at the same time. Kie pauses for a moment and then grins at Rosa, who nods "Jinx" Kie says.

"I'm gonna dream about shipwrecks" he turns to the side kicking Rosa's ass as he does so, who kicks his thigh in annoyance "Just make sure your cheesy feet don't end up in my face..." she says softly and Kie laughs.

"Good night, Bird!" JJ exclaims to JB.

"Good night, bird shit!" JB answers and Rosa giggles, JJ just gives JB the middle finger.