Chapter 21

JJ pulls Rosa onto his lap and puts his hands on her ass, while Rosa presses closer to him and kisses him more intensely

JJ grins against her full lips and pushes his pelvis up a bit, so Rosa can feel his boner and starts to grin.

She slowly pulls away from his lips and looks him in the eyes before clearing her throat "Is it okay with you if we wait?" she looks at him uncertainly but JJ nods immediately "Of course it's okay. We'll take as much time as you need" he smiles at her and Rosa exhales in relief.

"Thanks JJ. It's not you at all, but I just don't want to live up to that reputation everyone gives me. You know, being a hooker..." she looks at him and tries to explain the situation, because she would really like to have sex with JJ right now, but she doesn't want him to think that she is easy to have. JJ looks at her and puts his hand to her cheek "Hey" he smiles "It's okay Rosa."

Rosa looks at him for a few seconds and just smiles before kissing him again, but this time less demanding and more loving. JJ returns the kiss and the two stay on her balcony for a while making out.

Rosa stretches and turns her face to JJ's but keeps her eyes closed as it's definitely too early to get up

Rosa stretches and turns her face to JJ's but keeps her eyes closed as it's definitely too early to get up. JJ, on the other hand, is wide awake and studies her face with a smirk on his lips.

"Stop staring at me..." Rosa mumbles, causing JJ to laugh a bit and stroke through her dark brown hair, which by now has increasingly blonde highlights from the sun.

"We should get up. It's already 11 a.m. Rosa and I really don't want John B to burst into your room again and this time see that we really hooked up" he grins and pulls her body closer to his. A grin slowly forms on Rosa's lips and she snuggles up to him, "I don't want to though." JJ looks at her "What if we take a shower together?" he grins as Rosa slowly opens her eyes "Alright" she says grinning and slowly sits up. JJ stands up and takes her hands in his and pulls her out of bed and into her bathroom.

Rosa sleepily ties her hair into a bun while JJ turns on the water in the shower. "Okay ready" he smiles and looks at her. Rosa looks at him as well and then smiles slowly before taking off her satin sleep shorts, leaving her standing in front of him in just her panties and JJ's t-shirt. She hesitates for a moment but then takes off the t-shirt followed by the panties, causing JJ to gulp but then slowly grin. He takes off his clothes as well and takes her hand in his and pulls her into the shower. JJ looks down at her and smiles at her, which Rosa returns. He grabs her shower gel and lathers her body with gentle motions. Rosa looks up at him and smiles before closing her eyes and enjoying his touch. After JJ is done, Rosa does the exact same thing to JJ.