Chapter 18

"Well, I would rather drown than stay here with you, so

"Well, I would rather drown than stay here with you, so..." the two girls start to undress except for their bikinis.

"Fine, be my guest. Maybe you'll finally shut the hell up" Sarah only replies and turns away from Kie who angrily says "You don't even know where you're going." Sarah doesn't look at her and "I don't care."

"Good luck with the oyster beds" is all Kie says before Sarah jumps in the water and the guys start the engine, "Wait!" Pope just waves to the girls, "Godspeed!" "Wait!" shouts Sarah again and Rosa just sighs loudly, "John B, you asshole!"

"They're not coming back for you!" Kie shrugs her shoulder and looks annoyed at Rosa, who also just shrugs her shoulders. "Love you, guys! Bye!" shouts JB and JJ yells high, causing Rosa to laugh a bit.

"Great" sighs Kie and Sarah is swimming back to the boat when she yells out and dives under. Rosa immediately gets up and looks at her, "Are you okay?!" she asks worriedly. Sarah just screams "What?" asks Kie then "I got stung by a jellyfish! Shit!" Rosa reaches out and helps her up. "Dramatic" Kie rolls her eyes and Rosa gives her a deadly look. Sarah takes a painful breath and Rosa looks at her wound with wide eyes, "Shit... come sit down first..." Sarah sits down on the floor and holds her hand over the wound.

"Well, you swam right into a man-o'-war" is all Kie says and Rosa clicks her tongue. "Don't know what you thought would happen" "Kie stop." "Thanks for your help" Sarah looks angrily at Kie.

Rosa kneels down next to Sarah and looks at her worriedly, "Ow!" "Does it hurt?" asks Kie amused. Sarah ignores her and looks at her best friend, "Hey, R. You know what they say..." "No. Mm-mm" Rosa interrupts her, knowing what Sarah is about to say, "...about curing jellyfish stings? You have to pee on me." "Fuck me. I'm not doing that."

"I have a better idea" the two girls look at Kie, and she just makes a motion with her head. Rosa carefully helps Sarah up and the two go after Kie who sits down on the front of the boat and takes JJ's joint out of a small metal wrapper, "It's for the pain." "JJ, bless," Rosa says, and Sarah nods.

Kie puts the joint between her lips and lights it before taking two drags and then holding the joint out to Sarah, who is about to take it when Kie puts it back between her lips "Actually..." she takes a few more drags. "Really?" Sarah yanks the joint from her lips and takes a very deep drag causing Rosa to widen her eyes a bit knowing Sarah has never smoked weed before, "Go easy." Kie nods slightly, "Yeah, It's JJ's cousin's cripple." Sarah then coughs hard, causing Kie to just nod with a raised eyebrow and Rosa starts laughing and then grabs the joint.

" Sarah then coughs hard, causing Kie to just nod with a raised eyebrow and Rosa starts laughing and then grabs the joint