Chapter 11

Rosa sits on her bed and stares at the baby blue dress on her door

Rosa sits on her bed and stares at the baby blue dress on her door. The dress matches Rafe's suit perfectly and that, right there, is her elimination point. She's let him push her around and boss her around long enough.

"¿Qué hay de tu vestido azul, mi corazón?" Gabriel asks his daughter as she walks down the stairs in a long black dress with a lacy neckline and a slit up the leg.

"I preferred to wear the black dress" she smiles at her dad and then turns her back to him, so he can put her white baby breaths flowers in her up swept hair. Her outfit along with the hair clearly speaks revenge, and Rafe will see that.

"Looks nice" he smiles and kisses her hair, "Sam? You coming?" he calls up and Sam comes down in a beige suit.

The three make their way to the country club and get out of Gabriel's black Rolls-Royce Cullinan.

"Are you okay?" Sam looks down at his little sister who is clinging to his arm a little, "Yeah..." she smiles slightly and then hangs on to her dad and brother.

The three of them walk down the hall and when they get outside the other Kooks clap. Rosa hates this shit. She looks around and gets stuck by JJ, who is eyeing her with his mouth open. She grins a little and when he realizes she sees him staring at her, he adjusts his tie a little.

Rafe looks at her with a tense jaw, since she was supposed to make the entrance with him and the dress she's wearing doesn't match his suit at all. She eyes him up and down for a moment before making her way over to Sarah.

"Hey... oh my god you look so hot" Sarah looks at Rosa and Rosa grins, "so do you."

Sarah and Rosa dance while taking turns hiding behind the other and sneaking wine.

"I'm going to Kie for a minute" she smiles at Sarah and makes her way to Kie as JJ walks by her with a glass of whiskey, "Uhhh.. thanks" she drinks it quickly and grins until she sees his face "who did that?!" she looks at him shocked, but JJ just smiles "do you want to make Rafe regret treating you like that? Because of the dress" he looks at her cleavage for a moment and Rosa nudges him slightly "stop it" she laughs "are you ok JJ?" she eyes him worriedly, and then he nods "I'm fine. I need to get back to work" JJ smiles at her and then continues waiting tables.

"I would puke if I had to give a speech for Ward Cameron" Kie looks at Rosa and imitates puking whereupon Rosa laughs "Believe me, I don't feel like it either but my father asked me if I could do it. And since he works so much I agreed..." she smiles a little and Kie then nods with a smile, "that's sweet of you." Rosa squeezes her arm lightly, "I definitely need to go to the bathroom before my speech starts...I'll see you in a bit" she smiles and then walks in the direction of the restrooms until a hand grabs her arm and Rosa turns around confused.

"Why are you avoiding me!" hisses Rafe, pulling her a little further away. Rosa just follows him, "You're hurting me" she pulls her arm away and just looks at him emotionlessly. Rafe just laughs, "You're such a drama queen" he rolls his eyes and Rosa can't hold it all in anymore.