Prologue

"And that's my best friend Rosa

"And that's my best friend Rosa.. or as everyone else calls her "the Kook Princess". Probably one of the prettiest girls in the entire world. Crazy rich, party girl and the hottest Latina alive.
Rosa and I have been best friends since the day we were born. Because guess what? That fucker was born one day after me. My mom and her mom shared a hospital room and became best friends ever since. When my mom left to Colorado (I think it was Colorado) her mother became mine as well. Rosa and her family lived at the cut till she turned three or something like that.
Her dad is the best lawyer on the hole island and since one significant case they got crazy rich and moved to figure eight.
Here is the fucked up thing about her life (probably one of the only things except being in a relationship with Rafe motherfucking Cameron) and my life as well: her mother and my father went missing on the same day! I don't thing that's a coincidence.
Anyways.. she moved to figure eight but that didn't change our friendship though.
The only problem? My crew fucking hates her.
That's the thing about Rosalía Fernandéz. Either you adore her or you despise her. But to be honest, I know for a fact JJ has the biggest crush on her."
- John B