Chapter 2

As soon as JB dropped her off at her house, she got into the shower

As soon as JB dropped her off at her house, she got into the shower. Getting ready is one of her favorite things in the world, it's like becoming a new person.. either she looks like a princess wearing her favorite skirts or dresses, or looks cool with some baggy / mom jeans and a skintight t-shirt or just an oversized hoodie. The last and sometimes her favorite style is the, as she calls it, "Adam Sandler" Style.. basically it is some sweatpants combined with an oversized T-Shirt or Hoodie and some tennis socks and mostly her favorite Nike dunks low.

Today she decides it's the cool look, so she puts some light blue hot pants with a white crop top and white Alexander McQueen on. She only wears a light make-up because her skin is very tanned right now, not that that's anything new... she's a Latina but in the summer she's very, very tanned. She sprays her favorite Victoria's Secret Body mist, in the scents vanilla and Yves Saint Laurent Libre onto her Body.

On the way down, she grabs her keys from the sideboard and walks outside to the garage. Sarah and Rosa live like 3 minutes apart from each other.. so taking her car would be really stupid. She takes her beige bicycle and drives to the Camerons. As soon as she arrives, she spots Ward, who talks to one of the workers cleaning up the garden. She leans her bike against the wall of the house and is about to enter the house when Ward starts talking.

"Hey sweetheart. Are you here to see Rafe?" he gives her a warm smile.

"Hey Ward.. no, actually I'm here to meet Sarah.. have you seen her?" she asks him very politely. She wants to look good in front of his parents. Why? She really doesn't know that herself. Ward and Rose probably heard all the fights between Rafe and Rosa. So he knows how his son, but also how Rosa sometimes can be.

"She is in the garden. Everything ok between you and Rafe?"

"Yes everything's fine. Thanks" she says while speeding off into the garden.

"What the hell are you doing?!" she laughs at the sight of her best friend running around with a fucking tennis racket. Sarah gives her a small smile before she starts running after a Bird.

"Saving mice.. This is not okay. It's like a damn "all you can eat" for the birds you know?"

"Yeah totally..." she says unsure. "I'm gonna go and make myself a cocktail.."

Rosa is about to cut some lime when she hears her boyfriend and his friend talk about her."Look, she is hot and smart.. and really good in the bedroom.. but dude, her fucking temperament and how she runs her mouth.. God, I hate how she sometimes acts." Rafe literally gossips about her. Fucking dickhead. She puts the knife down and walks back outside, not wanting to punch the shit out of this motherfucker.. which could have happened if she heard one more thing out of his mouth.

"Have you seen my husband?" a woman asks her with full panic in her voice.

"Well, who is your husband?"