Chapter 19

"Okay, see you folks tonight" Rosa smiles at the others before getting off the boat at the dock at her home with JJ's help

Even though it's summer, Rosa has a commitment in her life, ballet. Whether it's practice or a competition. And her father takes it all very seriously. He controls if she was at practice and is at every competition, not to torture Rosa, but because it is one thing she is really good at. She has talent, and her father doesn't want her to just throw it away.

Rosa puts on a pair of black leggings with a white long-sleeved bodysuit and puts her ballet shoes in a bag before walking to the ballet studio. She listens to music with headphones on the way and looks at her phone when she suddenly runs into someone. When she looks up, she immediately rolls her eyes as none other than Rafe and Topper are standing in front of her. She ran into Topper though, who looks at her angrily, "Watch where you're going, you Pogue bitch." Rosa looks at him and laughs briefly before taking out her headphones "Wow... since when can it talk?" she looks at Rafe "I really didn't know your lapdog could talk" she says stunned and Rafe sighs. Rosa looks back at Topper, "I wonder if it's a coincidence that Sarah left you for a Pogue too? I don't think so. Probably John B is not only better looking and nicer but probably has a bigger dick than a cinnamon roll like you" she looks at his hair at the word cinnamon roll "Shut the fuck up Rosa" Topper says angrily and Rosa just smiles "You know better a Pogue bitch than a Kook's girlfriend..." she pushes the two of them out of her way "see ya losers..."

Rafe holds Topper by the arm as he goes to follow Rosa and shakes his head, "Not worth it..." "God someday she'll get what she deserves" Topper says angrily and Rafe just raises his eyebrows "watch how you talk about her." "Dude, she left you for JJ Maybanks dick." "Whatever..." are the last words Rosa hears before entering the ballet studio.

This is one thing Rosa hates. The way people talk about her. Spread rumors. And the worst part? No one ever asks Rosa if it's true what people say about her. When she got together with Rafe, the rumor was that Rafe had deflowered her in his car. Which, by the way, was not true. Rosa slept with Rafe for the first time after almost 3 months. Then in the first off phase the two had it was told that Rosa had a threesome with John B and JJ... disgusting. Well not sex with JJ but sex with John B. Rafe knew it wasn't true but spread the rumors anyway and made Rosa look like a slut. Of course Rosa is not an easy person, but if there is one thing she is not, it is a slut. Rafe was the only boy she slept with. Well, in her mind, she had sex with JJ or Harry Styles or Theo James several times... and a few more stars. BUT she actually never had sex with them.. clearly. Sometimes Rosa just wishes to be invisible to other people, no more rumors, no more bullshit, no more insults.

"Ready sweetie?" her trainer snaps Rosa out of her thoughts and Rosa nods "Yeah sure" she smiles.