Chapter 54

"my people"?

Perhaps it was because the coercion of the top Alpha was too strong, after hearing these three words, Lu Zhizhao even felt a faint echo in his skull.

He looked at the two people in front of him in disbelief, and his brain throbbed.

Lu Taipan mentioned before that Su Liang was from Snake Cave.

And the people in Snake Cave meant that Su Liang was also his.

Lu Zhizhao heard a voice inside his body talking, trying to explain everything in front of him

. , the scene before his eyes was so dazzling that he had no way to deceive himself.The man who was always indifferent and arrogant in his memory and never showed any emotion, at this time, he looked like a beast defending his territory in front of Su Liang.

As an Alpha, Lu Zhizhao couldn't miss the desire for monopoly and demonstration that leaked from Lu Taipan.

It was as if something was burning deep inside his body.

It was also as if his internal organs had been sliced ​​open by a rusty knife that had long been dull.

Pain and anger were impacting the soul of the young Alpha at the same time, and his expression was extremely distorted. Anyone, even ordinary people who don't know anything about the collapse of Alpha's mental sea, can probably clearly realize that the situation of the youth in front of them is very wrong after seeing Lu Zhizhao's current appearance

. the chaotic atmosphere, and he couldn't help frowning.

In order to resist Lu Taipan's coercion, Lu Zhizhao also desperately released his own spiritual power and pheromone.

He didn't feel it before, but at this moment Su Liang could feel his skin exposed outside the combat uniform, a little painful.

He unconsciously leaned against Lu Taipan's side.

The aura of the Lord of the Snake Cave is pure, cold and extremely domineering, easily blocking the pheromone belonging to another Alpha. In an instant, Su Liang felt much more comfortable.

Naturally, Lu Taipan also noticed Su Liang's closeness, he instinctively raised his hand, and pulled Su Liang closer behind him. Over the past few days, Su Liang and Lu

Taipan have formed a tacit understanding, and other people in the snake cave have long been accustomed to the intimate interaction between the two.

Zhizhao's eyes, this scene turned into a completely different scene.

It was as if thunder and lightning had fallen, and then split him into pieces alive.

Lu Taipan...my uncle...why is he so close to his lover?

Bright red blood gradually spread in the field of vision, but in reality, Lu Zhizhao's eyes had already turned blood red.

Lu Zhizhao's teeth were clenched, and the memories in the nightmare were constantly intertwined with the reality. In his mind, Su Liang was far from just his little boyfriend who was throwing a temper tantrum. The lover who passed away by mistake...

But Su Liang, who loved him so much, is now hiding behind another Alpha so obediently and docilely.

It was as if they were already close lovers.

How could this be? How can you do this!

Lu Zhizhao's gradually berserk mental power created a slight draft in the originally windless central control room.

The viper warriors who were watching the scene in front of them with great interest changed their expressions slightly, and their eyes suddenly became extremely sharp. Their figures remained the same, but their muscles had already started to tense. bringing Lu Zhizhao into their effective attack range.

But Lu Taipan made a gesture at this time, silently signaling to other poisonous snakes not to intervene.

The Lord of the Snake Cave's eyes were cold. He stared at the trembling nephew in front of him expressionless At the same time, he turned his head slightly and said softly to Su Liang behind him: "Leave this to me. If you want, you can Go back to the mecha and take a rest, it's safer and quieter there."

Along with his whisper, Mahoraga, who was on standby in the mecha cabin, changed into the ship mode and quietly appeared in the central control room.

In fact, the entire spaceship of the Star Thieves has been controlled by the poisonous snake. want to rest, you can go to the rest room of other poisonous snake fighters, or simply find a room on the spaceship.

What's more, Su Liang didn't actually need to rest at all.

However, when he saw the familiar black mecha appearing in front of him, he nodded indifferently and obediently.

"Okay, I'll listen to you." Su Liang said softly.

The door of Mahoraga's mecha opened quietly, Su Liang leaped lightly, and his figure quickly disappeared inside Lu Taipan's natal mecha.

The hatch is closed.

If facing the ambiguity between Lu Taipan and Su Liang before, Lu Zhizhao could still deceive himself desperately, as to maintain his fragile rationality, then seeing his former lover with his own eyes, he entered his uncle's natal mech so easily Afterwards, Lu Zhizhao fell into a complete breakdown.

"What did you do to him? Xiaoliang is obviously mine... how could you, how could you take my person away?!"

Lu Zhizhao's body was twitching, and under the extreme excitement, the power in the S-level Alpha's body suddenly exploded. Originally

unable to move his body under Lu Taipan's suppression, he suddenly regained his mobility. towards Lu Taipan.

Want to wring that man's neck completely.

Want to kill each other.

He wanted to completely crush this man who had always been above him.

...

However, the moment Lu Zhizhao jumped up, he met Lu Taipan's cold eyes .

There was a hint of sarcasm in those pitch-black eyes, disgust...

and, overwhelming killing intent.

A cold feeling pierced Lu Zhizhao's chaotic mind like a nail, and he suddenly realized that Lu Taipan was waiting for this moment. Lu

Taipan wanted to kill him...

"Boom—" The

next second, Lu Zhizhao screamed again.

It was not because of the previous kind of rage, but because of a sharp pain, he felt himself flying out—just before his touch touched Lu Taipan, a black shadow flashed like a ghost, inserted into him and Lu Taipan Between Lu Taipan.

It was a pitch-black mech.

Mohoraga just raised his mechanical arm to block his fist, and Lu Zhizhao flew out in another direction like a pebble bounced off by a wheel.

Even an S-level Alpha is vulnerable in front of a legendary mech.

Lu Zhizhao fell heavily on the metal wall of the central control room, and he spat out a stream of blood.

"Why..." The

young man raised his head in a trance, amidst the severe pain.

He looked at the ferocious and terrifying pitch-black mecha in the distance, and a vague grunt came from his throat.

"Xiao Liang...why..."

In great doubt, Lu Zhizhao slid down slowly, and he fell to the ground with a bang. Completely passed out.

At that moment, there was silence in the entire central control room.

Mahoraka still stood in place, maintaining a blocking posture.

Behind him, the tall man looked at the mecha that belonged to him in front of him, and he was a little dazed for the first time.

And if the viper warriors present were all equipped with infrared eyes with laser functions like some artificial intelligence, then the black mecha shell would have started to heat up at this time.

Everyone's expressions are extremely delicate.

Because, they all know that the mecha will not do this kind of blocking behavior on its own, unless someone manipulates it, and Lu Taipan was Not in the black mecha at that time, and with the temper of the snake cave master, he would definitely not be able to do it Use the remote control mecha to block the behavior of a bare-handed Alpha youth.

At that time, the only person in the mecha was Su Liang.

"I didn't do it on purpose."

Not long after, Su Liang sat in a separate lounge with her head downcast, and said to the man beside her

. he said this, his face was still a little pale.

Just now, he manipulated Mahoraga to block Lu Zhizhao's violent attack on Lu Taipan. However, he didn't even know how he did it.

At that time, he was just sitting in the mech in a daze.

He knew that Lu Taipan made him avoid contact with Lu Zhizhao out of good intentions.

At that time, Lu Zhizhao was completely talking to himself, and continuing to communicate would only make people more and more embarrassing.

Then, Su Liang saw that scene: he saw Lu Zhi jump up suddenly, and then attacked Lu Taipan

. , Su Liang's mind went blank.

And when he reacted, he found that his position had changed: he was completely synchronized with Mahoraga, the black mecha stretched out his hand to block Lu Taipan, and Lu Zhizhao...he flew out.

" I just wanted to block, I didn't think about attacking him."

Su Liang's face was stressed.

"You didn't attack Lu Zhizhao, you just released the shield, and the shield bounced back all his attack power. This caused his injury."

Lu Taipan corrected in a deep voice.

"The medical team has given the results. Lu Zhizhao just passed out temporarily. And this is a good thing for him, because his mental power is already very confused. It is better to make him unconscious than to wake him up and go crazy."

The Lord of the Snake Cave looked indifferent, and his tone didn't fluctuate at all.

But Su Liang could feel that Lu Taipan's mental power was a little confused at this moment.

And in the man's originally cool and pleasant pheromone, there is also a subtle bitterness.

This shows that Lu Taipan's mood is not as calm as he showed.

After discovering this, Su Liang felt a little depressed.

"I'm sorry."

Su Liang repeated subconsciously.

"I operated your mecha without authorization, and I also.. "

"You protected me."

Lu Taipan interrupted Su Liang softly.

He turned his head and looked at Su Liang fixedly.

His expression was a little weird, but Su Liang couldn't grasp what was behind Lu Taipan's expression at this time.

"Do you want to apologize for this?"

Lu Taipan asked inexplicably.

Su Liang was taken aback for a moment, and suddenly he realized that he didn't know how to answer.

Will he regret standing in front of Lu Taipan in the situation just now? Even though he knew that the other party would not be really hurt...

But Su Liang thought about it carefully, and found that if the situation happened again, he would probably rush out involuntarily, and then stand in front of the man.

Because, he wanted to protect Lu Taipan, the man who was regarded by everyone as being too powerful to be like a monster.

"I'll probably break the rules again."

Su Liang said a little weakly.

"I'm really sorry."

If the boy was really a small animal, his ears and tail would probably have drooped when he said this.

"It's me who should say I'm sorry." Su Liang suddenly heard Lu Taipan's whisper, "I'm sorry, I lost control today."

He was stunned to see the calm man in front of him lower his head. The long hair fell messily on Lu Taipan's pale cheeks, making him look a bit helpless and fragile.

"I, I can sort you out mentally. "

Seeing Lu Taipan at this time, Su Liang couldn't think at all, only felt his heart tight.

But Lu Taipan shook his head and refused.

"I don't need mental grooming. In fact, my mental value is very stable now." After the words fell, the snake master was silent for a while.

Then, Su Liang heard Lu Taipan's repressed and hoarse confession.

"I was just jealous today." The

man confessed very honestly.

"Mr... Si?"

Su Liang's eyes widened in shock.

And with the first sentence uttered, Lu Taipan's next words seemed much smoother.

He looked directly at Su Liang, and continued: "I am very, very angry, especially after I heard what he said to you with my own ears, I should be so angry that I can't control it. Even if I It's very clear that you are not my property, but I still have a very strong desire to possess you."

Lu Taipan sighed in frustration.

"I'm still in the pursuit period, and you have the right to accept anyone's pursuit during this period. .. However, when I saw other Alphas appearing beside you, I completely lost my composure."

"I... seem to have a little I want to kill him." The

man's pupils were dark, he stared at the young man beside him, and said word by word.

"I want to completely wipe out all the Alphas around you, so that you can only look at me from now on."

"And because of this extremely despicable desire, I actually clashed with that kind of thing, which made you also look at me." It got involved." At this point, a wry smile slowly appeared on the corner of Lu Taipan's mouth, "The worst thing is, I should feel annoyed by this, this is not the reaction that any qualified viper fighter should have However, when I saw When you stand in front of me..."

"I'm so happy that I'm going crazy."

Lu Taipan analyzed his mood solemnly, his gaze always resting on Su Liang's face.

"I don't want to show too much emotion, because it will make you feel uneasy, but I can't control myself."

"Here I..." The man tapped his chest lightly, "It seems to be very strange ."