Chapter 67

The entrance to the "Throne" is very narrow, and most of the area is hidden underground. It is said that this is the origin of the rumored name "Snake Cave".

The aircraft retracted its flight wings and landed in the indoor parking cabin . Su Liang followed Lu Taipan step by step into the empty space composed of black and white.

Although he had been psychologically prepared for a long time, the living base of the Lord of the Snake Cave should be different from ordinary people's houses, but after Witnessing the scene in front of him, Su Liang still opened his eyes wide in surprise. After all, no matter how you look at it, this "residence" seems too cold.

It can be said that even the medical center where Su Liang stayed for a while is more suitable for living than here. The icy light, the unusually thick alloy walls, and the geometric-shaped furnishings are mostly weapons and defense facilities. There are no extra people, not even bionic people. It was as quiet as the mausoleums prepared for themselves by those corrupt emperors in the interstellar restoration era. They were all so huge, so calm, and without the slightest bit of popularity.

Rather than the so- called "residence", it is better to say that this place is a huge coffin composed of weapon facilities and alloys.

But Lu Taipan turned a blind eye to the desertedness here.

After a long and complicated passage, Lu Taipan brought Su Liang into his bedroom.

Thankfully, unlike the rest of the dead silence, this bedroom finally seemed to have a little trace of living.

The space here is not big, and there are a few simple pieces of furniture. But everything still looks hard and cold, and the warmth is comparable to the federal single prison for felons.

The quilt on the bed in the center of the room is probably the only soft thing in the room. room, the first thing Su Liang saw was the bed.

There was only one bed in the room, and this was the first thought that flashed into his mind after entering the room.

His heartbeat was a little fast, and he was a little flustered.

"I asked the housekeeper to prepare bedding according to Mi Yuan's standard."

Lu Taipan said a little bluntly.

"However, life-related artificial intelligence cannot be activated in the ' Throne', but if you have any dissatisfaction, you can tell me directly."

"Everything is fine."

Su Liang said immediately.

He lowered his eyes, quickly covered up his emotional fluctuations, and then tried to be as calm as possible and began to arrange his luggage in the room.

His suitcase is very light, and naturally there are not many things inside.There are only a few thin clothes, a few books, and a handheld computer, which record the lesson plans that Su Liang has painstakingly compiled during this period of time.

Looking at Su Liang's few daily necessities, Lu Taipan finally couldn't help frowning

"You have too few things. He

said softly.

"It's because the things the steward prepared didn't meet your requirements..."

"No, it has nothing to do with the steward. "

Hearing Lu Taipan's question, Su Liang froze for a moment, and then said.

"I'm just used to it. "