Chapter 80

"He is very powerful. Ning Tangsheng is currently the youngest family leader in the upper class of the star area. Under his management, the Ning family's property has doubled several times in the past few years."

Su Liang suddenly heard in Lu Taipan's ear Whispered quietly.

"He is also an outstanding alumnus of Xingchuan University..." Noticing Lu Taipan's gaze on him, Su Liang added uncomfortably, "I have read his report."

"If you just want to double your wealth, the housekeeper can do it." It's better than him."

Lu Taipan's eyes darkened slightly, and he didn't seem to notice the slight sourness in Su Liang's tone, and replied sternly.

"If he becomes an Omega instead of a Beta, your marriage can actually be regarded as a win-win..."

"He has never been the object of my consideration."

Lu Taipan said.

Su Liang bit her lip, looking awkward "But he ...

"

Finally, the young man muttered as thinly as a mosquito, but was interrupted by the older man's whispering with a hint of a smile.

"Little Liang, you're jealous."

Lu Taipan said quite bluntly .

Su Liang froze.

In the next second, the flames of shame burned from his heels to the top of his head.

So this is...jealous?

It wasn't until this time that Su Liang suddenly woke up, what the hell was he talking about just now. The awkwardness and discomfort in those words that seemed to praise Ning Tangsheng made him blush even thinking about it.

Why do you say those strange things inexplicably?

Obviously, I should know better than Lu Taipan that the man in front of me is absolutely impossible to have any ambiguity with Ning Tangsheng - Su Liang in his previous life once witnessed the wedding of Ning Jiayi and Lu Zhizhao with his own eyes, but at that time the snake master of the Lu family was always alone Alone, not even a gossip partner.

Back then, I hadn't even appeared beside Lu Taipan, but at that time Lu Taipan had never had anything to do with Ning Tangsheng, let alone now? !

Besides, thinking about it carefully, Tangsheng Ning didn't dare to do anything in the corridor just now, at most he glanced in Lu Taipan's direction when he was leaving, that's all.

Su Liang wanted to cover her face directly.

At the beginning, Lu Zhizhao and Ning Jiayi were close to hugging and kissing in front of him, and he didn't feel anything.

But now, Su Liang found that he would turn into a furious cat when he didn't realize that because someone gave Lu Taipan an extra look.

"I'm sorry."

Su Liang lowered her head shamelessly.

"Just now... I... just... Maybe I was a little... a little jealous." In the

last sentence, Su Liang stammered, even the back of his neck was red.

It's not that I don't want to admit my mistakes, it's that I'm just ashamed.

Hearing Su Liang's apology, Lu Taipan's eyes darkened even more.

Especially when his eyes fell on the alluring thin pink on the young man's cheeks , the man's Adam's apple rolled.