Chapter 62

Su Liang was half lying on the hospital bed, his joints and muscles were still tingling due to an allergic reaction.

It made him look a little pale.

Hearing the sound of the metal door opening and closing, Su Liang turned his head, and then met Lu Taipan 's eyes.

"Mr. Si..."

At the moment when he saw Lu Taipan, Su Liang completely ignored the muscles and joints that he was madly protesting, and tensed his body involuntarily.

a blush, he opened his eyes wide in horror, and looked straight at Lu Taipan, with a panicked look on his face.

Su Liang is not ready to face the current Lu Taipan.

He didn't forget what he did before he fell into a coma. He didn't know what kind of impulse made him do that kind of unimaginable thing—he actually kissed Lu Taipan forcibly in full view of everyone.

.Moreover, he bit the other party's lips to bleed out.

After waking up in the treatment room, as long as Su Liang recalled the scene at that time, he would like to dig a hole on the spot with his toes buckled.

"I'm sorry, I must have been dizzy at the time, that's why...

Su Liang was flustered and blurted out.

But Lu Taipan looked very calm, as if he didn't notice the embarrassment and embarrassment of the young man.

The master of the snake cave came straight to Su Liang's bed On the other side, his eyes were fixed on the latter.

Compared with Su Liang who was at a loss and was dying of shame and anger at this moment, Lu Taipan looked unusually calm and calm at this moment, unmoved by foreign objects.

"There's something wrong with your gender differentiation." After a while of silence, Lu Taipan said, probably only those who are closest to him can hear it. slight strangeness in his voice.

"You may be a very special type of Omega..."

After telling Su Liang what the medical officer had told him before, Lu Taipan clearly saw that the young man in front of him was completely stunned.The blood faded from Su Liang's already pale cheeks little by little.

Su Liang's hand gripped the bed sheet tightly, and even his knuckles began to turn slightly white.

"Is there any other way?" Su Liang suppressed all his emotions and asked word by word. He had tried his best to keep calm, but there was still a little panic and helplessness revealed in his words.

"There should be other ways to get pheromone allergies? If using other Alpha pheromones, can pheromone dependence be avoided? For example —"

For example, using synthetic Alpha pheromones, clinically This synthetic pheromone also has good effects.

Su Liang never thought that he might suffer from pheromone dependence one day. With Mr. Si's busy schedule, if someone needs his comfort and support all the time, it may be a huge burden.

What's more, Su Liang didn't think Mr. Si would want to see such an embarrassing scene.

However, before Su Liang finished speaking, he found that the man in front of him who was as cold as ice suddenly leaned forward, trapping him between his arms.

And Su Liang's unfinished words were swallowed up by the man, and were annihilated in the entanglement of wet lips and teeth.

[Mr. Si? ]

Su Liang only had time to let out a muffled groan, and then his whole body was crushed heavily on the hospital bed.

Lu Taipan's sense of existence became extremely obvious at this moment. Under the completely tight-fitting combat uniform, the man's shoulders were extremely broad and thick, and his chest and waist were covered with muscles as strong as stones.

The snake are master's very big, only one hand is needed to bind Su Liang's hands and wrists in the tiger's mouth.

Lu Taipan's thigh was stretched like a steel bar, and it was stuck on Su Liang's waist extremely forcefully, completely imprisoning the young man under his control.

Alpha was originally cool and cold, and the incense burning became as hot as a flame.

Is it because you are suffering from a severe pheromone allergy?When Lu Taipan came up, Su Liang felt that his skin, which was already numb from pain, suddenly became extremely sensitive.

Every breath of air passing by would make him shiver and tremble uncontrollably.

It was a kiss more intense and violent than ever before.

If the hungry beast just teased its prey with the tips of its teeth, so that the prey was exhausted and unable to resist, then this fierce beast has completely given up its camouflage now.

For the first time, Su Liang knew that this feeling of being completely suppressed by a powerful Alpha, as if he would be swallowed in the next second, would be so terrifying.

...so dizzy and powerless to resist.

It was also the first time he knew that someone would actually cry involuntarily because of an overly fierce kiss.

And this person turned out to be himself.

His mind went blank, his vision became blurred, and the time seemed to be stretched to ten thousand years.

Finally, Su Liang found that he could breathe naturally, and then he realized that he was finally let go by Lu Taipan.

The heartbeat was so fast that it seemed that the heart would burst into the chest in the next second, Su Liang swallowed a sob in his throat, and looked at Lu Taipan with moist eyes.

It was hard for him to put his fragmented rationality back together. He wanted to ask Lu Taipan to calm down, but at this moment, he heard the man's extremely hoarse announcement.

"I'm going to break my promise." With

each syllable, Su Liang could feel the man's hot lips brushing against her ear.

"I told you before that when you feel uncomfortable, you have the right to stop all my pursuits. Now, I have to take back this promise, because it is impossible for me to do it-I have no way to stop Come on, because it is impossible for me to give up on you."

"Because I am that kind of... an Omega similar to Sigma?"

Su Liang lay weakly in Lu Taipan's arms, and after hearing Lu Taipan's declaration, his eyes His eyelashes trembled slightly, and he asked uncontrollably.

"Because you are Su Liang."

Lu Taipan gave a low laugh, his chest trembled slightly because of the low laugh.

"You are not paying attention, Xiaoliang, I once said that I like you, it has nothing to do with your gender, whether you are Beta, Alpha or Omega, I will like you, and it is the same if you are Sigma. I would rather you be I will always be an ordinary Beta, in this way, my disguise in front of you may last a little longer."

"Mr. Si? I, I don't understand..."

"I'm not a polite, restrained and disciplined person. I lied to you from the beginning. In fact, I wanted to imprison you and monopolize you. I said it before, but that's not an exaggeration, it's me What I really think If Lu Zhizhao dares to pursue you, I will kill Lu Zhizhao. If you are looking for those damn seniors at Xingchuan University, I may kill them too. Anyone, anything, if they occupy I will feel jealous of your mind, and I want to destroy those things completely. I just want you to look at me, only look at me, and only love me alone."

Lu Taipan stroked gently with his fingertips Su Liang's cheeks.

The young man was very thin when he first came to the Snake Cave,and it was only after staying in the Snake Cave for so long that he managed to gain a little plumpness.When stroking it, it feels extremely delicate and smooth, which makes people feel the urge to try their best to take care of him carefully, and also want to work hard on his skin, leaving countless red marks.

"Xiaoliang, what they said is not wrong. I am indeed a monster."

When speaking, Lu Taipan grinned, and he smiled softly and solemnly, just like before, but his eyes were deep and dark, Like a tunnel into the abyss.

... The beast that was released before has never been able to return to the cage in his heart.

As long as it is slightly stimulated, it will fall into a frenzy.

Lu Taipan stared at his lover intently.

What a beautiful and delicate boy this is, with delicate and picturesque eyebrows and eyes, and a warm and sweet breath, even if there is no special attraction of gender, it is enough to attract countless mad bees and butterflies.

And now, once word got around that he was Sigma, anyone...anyone could catch him and tag him.

Now Lu Taipan needs to guard against not only Alpha, but also Beta and Omega. The whole world has changed, and Lu Taipan seems to be able to See countless pairs of greedy eyes casting scorching gazes from the darkness.

Anyone could snatch his beloved baby from his arms. Knowing that this was just a fantasy, Lu Taipan still felt unbearable.

When he heard the news from the medical officer, the possessive desire that had been fermenting in his heart finally broke out completely this time.

It was the first time that Lu Taipan felt this level of loss of control. He didn't fall into a rage, he didn't run away, he didn't smash the spaceship, and he didn't confront other poisonous snakes.

But something deep in his soul had completely changed.

That thing broke his original strong self-control cage, and now it has become extremely distorted, crazy and dark, but Lu Taipan does not intend to fight against it.

...he had become that thing itself.

Hearing Lu Taipan's confession, Su Liang's eyes flickered slightly, and he hesitated for a while before speaking slowly.

"Mr. Si, I..." But

he still couldn't finish his words, because at that moment, Lu Taipan once again swallowed everything with a kiss.

That kiss was greedy, strong, and tight, just like before.

Su Liang was so dizzy from the kiss that he almost fainted, but Lu Taipan seemed to be aware of his condition, and whenever he reached the limit , he would immediately let go.

After a long time, this extremely long kiss finally came to an end. When they parted, Su Liang's face was already covered with tears, and his whole body was completely exhausted.

"No, no more. "

At the moment when Lu Taipan let go, Su Liang whispered almost instinctively.

Lu Taipan stared straight at the young man under him with a fascinating expression, but a trace of pain flashed in his eyes.

He bent down and buried his face in Su Liang's neck.

"I'm really sorry."

The man who seemed extremely strong last second finally showed a little fragility at this moment.

"Before you reject me...let me hold you for a while, just for a while." The

hot breath landed on the side of the neck, itching.

Su Liang lay down for a long time before regaining the strength to speak. He looked helplessly at the pale ceiling and felt the weight of the man on his body.

Then, he said sullenly: "The wound..."

It's okay not to speak, but when Su Liang spoke, she was startled by the sweet and hoarse tone in her voice.

He collected himself and added the rest of the words with difficulty "

Does the wound on your mouth still hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt anymore."

Lu Taipan stretched out his hand to lightly touch the small wound on the corner of his mouth, and then replied

. Lu Taipan's pupils constricted instantly, he stood up abruptly, and looked straight at Su Liang.

"You didn't refuse."

Lu Taipan said in disbelief.

Su Liang: ". .."

The boy who was already afraid of being kissed had flickering eyes and blushed.

He didn't dare to say anything at all, he could only turn his head away with difficulty, and he didn't dare to look at Lu Taipan again.

It's just that this attempt to reduce the stimulus is of no use after all.

Su Liang's lips were soon stained with the scorching temperature between the lips and teeth of another man.